0xlab现在还在维护自己的android-toolchain吗?

咏勤刘

Feb 5, 2013, 12:54:24 AM2/5/13
to 0xlab...@googlegroups.com
Hi, All

从Jserv以前的一个文档里面找到了下面的链接
https://gitorious.org/android-toolchain
不过那里好像都是2010年的提交了。

所以在这里问一下,0xlab有自己维护的最新的android-toolchain吗?

我本来想用linaro-toolchain作为android NDK的toolchain去编译一个应用,
但是那个应用用到gnustl库,linaro的toolchain里面没有,
我尝试了几种方法没有成功,所以想看看这里有没有可以使用的,或者成功的经验可以借鉴。

谢谢!

Jim Huang

Feb 5, 2013, 8:02:42 AM2/5/13
to 0xlab...@googlegroups.com
hi,

We don't maintain such Android toolchain by our own. The previous
work was proof-of-concept.
Linaro Android team is improving system performance by means of latest
GNU Toolchain ARM optimizations. That is fairly good for evaluation
purpose.

However, I think you have to prepare your Android.mk if you would like
to build gnutls.

Sincerely,
Jim Huang a.k.a. "jserv"
http://0xlab.org/

咏勤刘

Feb 6, 2013, 4:32:40 AM2/6/13
to 0xlab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks, Jim.

Do you know if there is any tutorial or document about the compiling android NDK?

I tried the scripts in NDK/build/tools, but still did not get a successful result.:(
Maybe I need to try the steps in the scripts manually, but if there are some documents about the details, it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Yongqin Liu