USB mounting error (usbfs: interface 0 claimed by usbfs whi le 'xxx' sets config #1)

chainz

Sep 24, 2012, 5:29:48 AM9/24/12
to 0xlab...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm working with android and using Linux kernel 3.2 ( rowboat-am335x-kernel-3.2 ).
I trying to use my finger print scanner service with android, the scanner communicate over USB.
so i have add the libusb.so and libusb1.0.so into the system/lib folder manually.
Then i have mount the usb manually in init.rc with this line " mount usbfs none /proc/bus/usb -o devmode=0666 "
Then i have add the service file into system/bin/sensor-service, and i have edit the init.rc with this line

service sensor-service /system/bin/sensor-service
                 oneshot
                 disable
on property : persist.service.sensor.enable=1
                 start sensor-service
on property : persist.service.sensor.enable=0
                      stop sensor-service

When i booting my device and enable the service by setprop.persist.service.sensor.enable 1, i got the following error

root@android:/ # [ 315.569427] usb 1-1: usbfs: interface 0 claimed by usbfs while 'sensor-Service' sets config #1
[ 315.578582] usb 1-1: usbfs: interface 0 claimed by usbfs while 'sensor-Service' sets config

where i did the mistake, or any prob in mounting ?

can any one have idea to fix it ?

Thanks in advance