Event this Friday April 29th @ Portershed Galway: Prototyping and Product Development (Electronics) Morning Seminar

Oisin Greaney

Apr 27, 2016, 6:55:43 AM4/27/16
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Starts 9:30AM.

From the Eventbrite:

Startup Galway Pitches Meetup and BOI Startups Galway are delighted to announce a morning Seminar focusing on Prototyping and Product Development.
Agenda

9.30 AM  Pre Event Networking

10.00 AM Welcome by John Breslin, Startup Galway and Mary Rodgers, Innovation Community Manager of The PorterShed

10.10 AM  A model for Electronics Prototyping, Product Development and Manufacturing for Irish Startups

11.30 AM Exerwise Case Example - Business Journey so Far

11.50 AM Open Forum Q&A

12.00 Noon  Close

Sounds interesting.

Regards,

Ush

Domhnall Walsh

Apr 27, 2016, 6:57:38 AM4/27/16
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Yep, but for anyone with a 9-5 job, it's a non-starter due to the time it's on at.

Oisin Greaney

Apr 27, 2016, 7:07:52 AM4/27/16
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com
It is quite an awkward time for it to be on at. I think it's more intended for the companies on-site, but it's the first use of the events space in the Portershed so likely a localised test-run. Apparently they plan on having the place as a regular events hub so I'm guessing future events will be more accommodating. I'll try not to spam the list too much with Portershed announcements!

Regards,

Ush