Newbie un-oriented

Dez Papp

Feb 26, 2016, 10:53:38 AM2/26/16
to 091labs-public
Hello Folks,

Just moved near Galway and in desperate need of some space to create (small scale start up projects).
What I couldn't wrap my head around when it comes to 091 Labs yet are here:

* how to find you?
* how to contact you?
* are you running a tru coworking space that would be accessible to new members?

Thanks for any ins!
Best,

Dez

Jodi Schneider

Feb 26, 2016, 11:54:41 AM2/26/16
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Dez!

Last address I know of is: Roxboro House, Raleigh Row, Galway (around the corner from the Crane Bar).

Some info is current on twitter:

It seems that the domain name has expired (oops!).

Persist & hopefully somebody will be along soon to give you the most up-to-date details.

-Jodi

Dezső Papp

Feb 26, 2016, 12:08:15 PM2/26/16
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a Million Jodi,

Will give it a go Monday morning at the physical address from the website - that is down indeed, unless I get a better indication.
Best,

--
Dez Papp