Tog Hackerspace Birthday / Grand Opening Party

13 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Jeffrey Roe

غير مقروءة،
21‏/01‏/2016، 1:09:50 م21‏/1‏/2016
إلى 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Hello 091,

Here on Tog we are turning seven next week and we wanted to invite you
all to come east and cerebrate with us.
We have just opened our new space and want to show it to everyone.
All the details are below.

Jeffrey Roe
www.tog.ie

Come along on Saturday 30th January at 7PM to TOG’s Birthday party,
January Open Social and Grand Opening Bash…… all rolled into one. We
want to to make it our best party ever.

We moved from our old place in Chancery Lane in November. Now we’re up
and running in our new space at 22 Blackpitts. Come in and catch up
with us. We’ll give you a tour of our fantastic new space. Our very
own brewers are promising TOG beer and other samples for you to try.
Weather permitting, you might get to cook your own pizza on TOG’s very
own pizza oven. Try your hand at some lock picking, but be warned….
it’s addictive. There’s some great project ideas in the works by some
of our members….. making guitars, a dedicated brew room and another
Art show to name but a few.

The space stays open until the last member is left……usually the small
hours of Sunday morning. The open social is free to attend for members
and visitors alike. Our doors will be open from 7pm. Drop in for 10
minutes, or stay the whole night. We have parking available. Bring
beer, food, gadgets! Hope to see you there.

http://www.tog.ie/2016/01/grand-opening-party/

Oisin Greaney

غير مقروءة،
30‏/01‏/2016، 3:44:24 م30‏/1‏/2016
إلى 091labs...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jeffrey,

Wishing you guys a fantastic Opening in your frankly amazing-looking space! Hopefully some of our members were able to make it but I'm unfortunately headed to a different part of the country tonight. Looking forward to visiting the new Tog soon.

Regards,

Ush

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب