Re: [091labs-public] Digest for 091labs-public@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

danny walsh

Mar 1, 2016, 9:06:51 AM3/1/16
to Digest recipients

I am not a member anymore. I think they have like only 10 members now.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 1:49 pm , <091labs...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dez Papp <sugar...@gmail.com>: Feb 29 03:13PM -0800

Thanks Danny,

I couldn't make it today anyway.
Is it open access or whom shall I pre-arrange a peek in before committing?
Thanks,

Dez

On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 9:43:42 PM UTC, danny walsh wrote:
Dez Papp <sugar...@gmail.com>: Mar 01 05:41AM -0800

Today I have dropped in at Insight but the only thing I could figure is the Wednesday 7PM things. Is that all or you have something daily?
Thanks a million!

Dez Papp

Mar 2, 2016, 4:56:10 AM3/2/16
to 091labs-public, dwa...@dwalsh.net
Then maybe it's safe to call it an initiative and not a co-working space :(

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 2:06:51 PM UTC, danny walsh wrote:

I am not a member anymore. I think they have like only 10 members now.

Meredith Raley

Mar 2, 2016, 5:02:54 AM3/2/16
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com
Wednesdays are the open nights of the space, when people can come by and talk to members. Otherwise, I believe its open to members to use from 9-5, the same hours the building is open. I don't know how suitable the new space is as a co-working space, your best bet would be to go to the open night tonight and ask about space for your project, the members there should be able to tell you whether it will be possible.

Meredith

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Dez Papp <sugar...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Phone: 0871603430
Skype: maraley42