How to remove ZADIG installed libusb/winusb drivers?

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
How to remove ZADIG installed libusb/winusb drivers? DJ0MY 5/4/12 2:25 PM
Hi folks,

I was playing around with RTL SDR on various computers of mine over the last weeks.

Now on one PC I wanted to try the originally supplied DVB-T and FM-Radio software which came with the dongle.

So I simply went into Device Manager opened the Realtek entry under the libusb tree and uninstalled its drivers from the relevant drivers tab...

The device disappered....so far so good.... :-)

Now, when I try to install the original USB drivers they don't seem to get installed correctly and the Dongle gets associated again with the libusb driver.
(I guess it is still recognized by its PID/VID values)

It is showing again under the libusb tree in the device manager :-(

So there seems no way to install the original drivers properly (so that it shows up as USB device, instead of libusb device)

I already tried to google, but most hints I found didn't seem to fix the problem.

Any hints anyone? Did anyone successfully rmoved the drivers installed by ZADIG and re-installed the original ones?

DJ0MY
RE: [ultra-cheap-sdr] How to remove ZADIG installed libusb/winusb drivers? Chris Stake 5/4/12 3:42 PM

Hi,

You could try using a different USB port. I have an Ezcap dongle, It works fine with the DVB-T and FM software on one port and with the Zadig driver on another.