OT: Stolen Catrike Dash

Showing 1-21 of 21 messages
OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Russ 8/15/13 9:06 PM
My son's bright orange Dash was stolen from Camp Mather in Yosemite today. I'm working on getting the serial number and filing a police report. In the meantime, if you come across someone trying to sell one, I'd appreciate a heads up.

This one would be distinct in that the brakes were converted to a 2-1 for right hand only use and the left control handle was mostly removed. There's another idiosyncrasy that I'll communicate later in case someone finds it.

Any help in recovering it would be greatly appreciated.
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash thorpej 8/15/13 9:25 PM
WHAT!!?!  Oh man, that sucks.  I am so sorry to hear this.  Considering the general attitude towards bike security there, I am really shocked this happened.

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.
--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
<305416_2473464355609_1558438239_n.jpg>
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Russ 8/15/13 9:39 PM
Yeah, unlocked, cause it's Mather.  Very possible someone was goofing off and took it for a joy ride, but Audrey and our friends spent the whole day looking for it with no luck.  So thoughtless and selfish for whatever reason it was taken.
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash thorpej 8/15/13 9:41 PM
Sigh. I always lock ours up at night. But now I'm just mad.

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash steve 8/15/13 9:56 PM
that is suck.  it's gotta be some kids just taking it for a joyride and abandoned it somewhere.  did you post by the cafeteria and alert the staff?


-s
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash blizzzz 8/15/13 10:06 PM
Sorry to hear this Russ. Will be on the lookout. This is wrong in so many ways. Ugggg. :(

-D
---------------------------------------------
Typed with thumbs on iPhone.  Typo's don't count.

On Aug 15, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Russ <rver...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
<305416_2473464355609_1558438239_n.jpg>
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Aaron Nathan 8/15/13 10:10 PM
BOOO


-aaron


--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Faye 8/15/13 10:24 PM
Wow, so lame, I'm sorry!  I hope you find it!

F
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Chris Ryan 8/15/13 10:28 PM
So sorry to hear this--how's Bennett doing?

Hope Steve's right, that it's just dumb kids, and that it's found quickly...

--------------------------------------------
Sent from my phone. Usual disclaimers apply.
--------------------------------------------

On Aug 15, 2013, at 9:39 PM, Russ <rver...@yahoo.com> wrote:

OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Russ 8/22/13 8:50 AM
RECOVERED!!!!!
The toulumne county sheriff's department has its hands full with the wild fires.  As part of evacuating the area, they were going door to door to ensure everyone got to safety, and they spotted Bennett's trike while making their rounds.  They haven't had time to process it, but it should be available to be picked up shortly.

Thanks for all the support and help.  Thought you'd like to hear the good news.

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash thorpej 8/22/13 8:52 AM
HOLY SHIT THAT MAKES MY DAY!!!!!

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Lina Martensson 8/22/13 8:54 AM
YAAAY! :D 



--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Chris Ryan 8/22/13 8:54 AM
That's great! And impressive, given that they, as you say, have their hands very full...
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Peter Chang 8/22/13 8:57 AM
w00t!
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Stephen Grenholm 8/22/13 9:08 AM
Such good news - I'm sure it's been a sad week. My neighbors - Mather regulars - will be happy with the update.

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:57:30 AM UTC-7, Peter Chang wrote:
w00t!
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash David Goldsmith 8/22/13 9:10 AM
So glad to hear, Russ!
--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Ben Kochie 8/22/13 9:14 AM

Wow, very lucky.  Great news.

--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash thorpej 8/22/13 9:56 AM

On Aug 22, 2013, at 9:08 AM, Stephen Grenholm <stephen....@gmail.com> wrote:

Such good news - I'm sure it's been a sad week. My neighbors - Mather regulars - will be happy with the update.

Tangent -- I'm really concerned about the fires out there right now.  It would be sad-at-an-epic-level to lose a treasure like Camp Mather.


On Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:57:30 AM UTC-7, Peter Chang wrote:
w00t!

--
-- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SF2G" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sf2g+uns...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- thorpej

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash blizzzz 8/22/13 10:24 AM
ALL CAPS AWESOME!
Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash Jacquelyn Schuler 8/22/13 11:39 AM

Great news!!!!

Re: OT: Stolen Catrike Dash murphstahoe 8/22/13 1:52 PM
Call Ed Lee and tell him "Hire this man!"

John Murphy - ta...@murphstahoe.com
More topics »