Categories: Extensions :

inoreader

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
inoreader TS 7/24/13 4:14 AM
Hi,

thanks for pointing out that inoreader.com is supported using Google Reader API.

However, I am not able to login successfully.

Could you please indicate which URL to use?

In case everyone of them should theoretically work, there is either:
- a problem on inoreader's side
- a bug in the extension
- a bug in my capabilities to enter the correct values ;-)

I would appreciate you to shed some light on this...

Regards

Re: inoreader Peni 7/24/13 5:27 AM
I use https://www.inoreader.com, but with username/pass, not with email/pass
Re: inoreader TS 7/24/13 7:24 AM
Problem solved - I had to update to Beta 0.0.8 in order for it to work.

As mentioned also by Peni, I use the following login data:

- username
- password
Re: inoreader Carighan Maconar 2/19/14 12:17 AM
As far as inoreader support goes, I use inoreader via G+-login. Is there currently a way to use this login in News+?
Re: inoreader noinnion 2/19/14 2:04 PM
you should contact inoreader developer