Video: A walking tour of Clojure's history

1~1 / 1 件のメッセージを表示中
Video: A walking tour of Clojure's history Mike 12/12/10 4:39
Good afternoon all,

Video from the Clojure Exchange last week delivered by Kris Jenkins. Really interesting stuff!

'Work on Clojure began in 1958. Forty-nine years later the first version was released. Well, that's sort of how it went. Join me on a tour through the history of LISP, from its algebraic roots to the present day dialect we know and love. Along the way you'll learn what ties LISP to the computer game industry, how the REPL got into space, and why AWS has arrived half a century late.'

http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/scala/a-walking-tour-of-clojures-history/mh-6214