WikiTableMacro and Trac-1.0

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
WikiTableMacro and Trac-1.0 F@lk 12/18/12 11:50 AM
I get

Trac detected an internal error:
NotImplementedError: pre-0.11 Wiki macro SQLTable by provider <class 'wikitable.table.SQLTable'> no longer supported

Why doesn't it work with 1.0? I checked the sources of this plugin but there is no version check in it.

CU, F@lk

----
R&D Software
Baumer Optronic GmbH
www.baumer.com

Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. Albert Schmidt* Dr. Oliver Vietze
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Radeberg
Amtsgericht Dresden: HRB 15379
Ust. ID: DE 189714583

Re: [Trac] WikiTableMacro and Trac-1.0 hasienda 12/18/12 2:08 PM
RE: [Trac] WikiTableMacro and Trac-1.0 F@lk 12/18/12 11:48 PM
Steffen Hoffmann wrote:
> Seems like the old way, that wiki macro worked before Trac-0.11 by using
>
>  WikiMacroBase.render_macro
>
> doesn't work anymore, and you'll have to use
>
>  WikiMacroBase.expand_macro
>
> instead.

Thanks Steffen! After I gave up digging in the API porting pages I've found a changeset of osimons [1] and patch it this way. It's available as Trac-hacks ticket [2] now.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/osimons/trac-estimationtoolsplugin/diff/estimationtools/burndownchart.py?diff2=ba1a25546115&at=trunk
[2] http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10718
Re: [Trac] WikiTableMacro and Trac-1.0 hasienda 12/19/12 8:40 AM
Re: [Trac] WikiTableMacro and Trac-1.0 RjOllos 12/22/12 6:51 PM
On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:40:07 AM UTC-8, hasienda wrote:
[...]

Ideal. This is a success for all of us.
+1 for testing and taking care of the issue including required
investigation on the issue.
+1 for asking to the mailing-list first.
+1 for opening a ticket AFTER investigation on the issue.
+1 for further research and providing a patch.
In fact all the steps towards a ready-made solution for the maintainer.

Fix has been applied (not sure why i became maintainer for this one, but must have had some ambitions for the macro at some point). Thanks falkb!