Slanderous post by John

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Slanderous post by John russell....@gmail.com 5/3/08 12:06 PM
The person who posted the slanderous statement that I was not a
Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of
Mississippi Medical Center should get his facts straight. In fact I
was appointed to the position by Dr. Robert Smith, then head of the
department of neurosurgery at the university. I was reappointed
throughout the time I practiced neurosurgery in Mississippi. I retired
from neurosurgery as did Dr. Smith (now deceased). The new head of the
department asked that I no longer use the title because I had retired
and his department was being inundated with calls from people trying
to contact me. As far as the lie that I sold supplements from a strip
mall, that too is nonsense. I never sold supplements at anytime from a
strip mall or anywhere else. For two years after I retired from
neurosurgery I had a nutritional practice next door to a family
physician. In the course of the nutritional practice I sold no
supplements. I would appreciate the person named John to cease
spreading these slanderous statements. For my qualifications see my
website-www.russellblaylockmd.com.

Thanks,

Dr. Blaylock

Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

Re: Slanderous post by John JOHN 5/4/08 5:01 PM

<russell....@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:76be1b8a-1593-4feb-bed9-66a6e87ed05f@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

That was the pharma troll known as HCN

Oh, man... not Blaylock again.  Wasn't he the guy who claimed to be on the
faculty of the medical school in Mississippi until Ole Miss contacted him
about the ramifications of claiming something that was clearly false?!
(note:  Ole Miss is the nickname of the Univ. of Mississippi which has the
only medical school in that state, its webpage being www.olemiss.edu ...
which has a faculty directory that never had Blaylock on it)

What a loser!

The guy may have been a real doctor at one time, but he now reduced to
selling supplements out of a strip mall.


Re: Slanderous post by John What? 5/5/08 12:47 AM

<russell....@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:76be1b8a-1593-4feb-bed9-66a6e87ed05f@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
> The person who posted the slanderous statement that I was not a
> Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of
> Mississippi Medical Center should get his facts straight. In fact I
> was appointed to the position by Dr. Robert Smith, then head of the
> department of neurosurgery at the university. I was reappointed
> throughout the time I practiced neurosurgery in Mississippi. I retired
> from neurosurgery as did Dr. Smith (now deceased).

That seems to be a convenient death for you.

After almost four years you found Usenet.  But, then again... you could not
even remember the name of the Medical Center you worked at!

Might I interest you in Wikepedia?.... cut and pasted... have fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Russell_Blaylock

[edit] where was he a neurosurgeon?
Searching his web sites, I found that in mid-2004 & through at least early
February 2005 his Blaylock Report web site said, "Dr. Russell Blaylock is a
Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Medical University of
Mississippi." [1] [2]

In early 2005 his web page changed, the word "retired" was added: [3]

However, there is no such institution as the "Medical University of
Mississippi." Google finds thousands of references to that institution name,
but all of them are about Blaylock.[4]

In the Fall of 2005 or Spring of 2006 the name of the institution from which
he retired changed on his web site. The new version of the sentence is, "Dr.
Russell Blaylock is a retired Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
at the University of Mississippi Medical Center." [5]

The University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMC) is a respected
institution. However, I've found no evidence of an association between UMC
and Dr. Blaylock.

Google site search finds no references to Dr. Blaylock on the UMC web site.

This is the latest UMC faculty list, from their web site. Dr. Blaylock is
not listed.

This is the oldest UMC faculty list which exists in the archive.org web
archives. It is for Fall, 1998. Dr. Blaylock is not listed.

Neither is he listed in the Fall 1999, Fall 2000, Fall 2001, Fall 2002, Fall
2003, Fall 2004, Fall 2005 or Spring 2006 faculty list.

So where was he?


Re: Slanderous post by John JOHN 5/5/08 1:48 AM

"What?" <jo...@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:KOadnRIbGPAIJoPVnZ2dnUVZ_s6mnZ2d@comcast.com...
>

>
> Might I interest you in Wikepedia?.... cut and pasted... have fun!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Russell_Blaylock
>


Oh, you mean that site run by a bunch of allopathic assholes
http://whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

Re: Slanderous post by John HCN 5/5/08 7:13 AM

"JOHN" <jo...@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:-PmdnUU3j4NJVIPVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com...

I've recently learned that the UK has some very interesting libel laws (from
the adventures of the owner of http://www.quackometer.net ).  It seems that
if you call someone a naughty name, the American freedom of speech laws
don't count, a person can get into lots of legal trouble.  It is only
because you are a longtime loony that no one has bothered, but someday you
will end up posting an ad hominem to another loony with money and a lawyer.

I would enjoy seeing your testimony:

Lawyer:  So you claim X, Y and Z are pharm trolls, what proof do you have of
that, Mr. Scudamore/

Johh:  They post stuff on Usenet and Wikepedia that I don't like.