Multiple Style in Excel 2003

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Multiple Style in Excel 2003 Nimesh 7/9/09 7:07 AM

I have received file from other user, it has more than 1500 styles. Many a
times I am not able to apply my style in the file and shows error of Too many
style.
I tried to remove one by one but it take too long time and I have many such
files.
Is there any way for multiple selection of styles and than can delete it.
Re: Multiple Style in Excel 2003 Bob Phillips 7/9/09 7:24 AM

Dim mpStyle As Style

    For Each mpStyle In ActiveWorkbook.Styles

        If Not mpStyle.BuiltIn Then

            mpStyle.Delete
        End If
    Next mpStyle

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Nimesh" <Nim...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Re: Multiple Style in Excel 2003 Jim Cone 7/9/09 10:34 AM

My Excel add-in "Formats & Styles" will list or delete unused
number formats and styles in the active workbook.
(not tested on xl2007)
It may do what you want.  It is free upon email request.
I ask that you use your real name and provide your geographic location.
Remove xxx from my email address: james.coneXXX@comcast.netXXX
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon  USA