New Ubuntu Hour in Berkeley, Dec 1

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
New Ubuntu Hour in Berkeley, Dec 1 Grantbow 11/13/12 5:49 PM
I will be hosting a new monthly Ubuntu Hour in Berkeley! The first meetup will take place Dec 1 at 3PM and will continue on the first Saturday of each month. I will begin the meetings near the UCB campus at Caffe Strada, 2300 College Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94704.

Information about Ubuntu Hours in general is available from the wiki.

I will list this new Berkeley event on and

I encourage others to start and support additional Ubuntu Hours to reach and support additional audiences!