New binaries for JRO03R

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
New binaries for JRO03R Jean-Baptiste Queru 9/25/12 1:57 PM
I've published a full set of proprietary JRO03R binaries at the
usually location https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers

Those binaries work with the android-4.1.1_r6 tagged release and with
the master branch (but not with jb-dev).

Noteworthy changes: for grouper (i.e. Nexus 7), the new binaries
support GPS, and include a high-precision touchscreen firmware.

I've also updated the graphics libraries for PandaBoard, and I've
included the JRO03O factory image for mysid (i.e. VZW Galaxy Nexus).

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: New binaries for JRO03R Valeri Atamaniouk 9/26/12 12:18 AM
Any plans to get newer kernel on master? 3.2/3.4?

-valeri

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:57:13 PM UTC+3, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:

I've also updated the graphics libraries for PandaBoard

JBQ

Re: [android-building] Re: New binaries for JRO03R Jean-Baptiste Queru 9/26/12 7:38 AM
As usual, new devices will be based on the stable kernel version at
the start of each device's development. If you look in kernel/common,
you'll see that we're working on 3.4.

JBQ