Additional binaries and factory images for JZO54K

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Additional binaries and factory images for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/11/12 3:10 PM
-I've added proprietary binaries from NXP for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
at http://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers which will allow
those devices to have the same enhanced NFC behavior as Nexus S.

-4.1.2 factory images for soju (one of the variants of GSM Nexus S)
and yakju (one of the variants of GSM Galaxy Nexus) are now at
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

-As an added bonus, there is now also a factory image for Nexus Q
(i.e. "tungsten").

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: Additional binaries and factory images for JZO54K Subbu 12/8/12 2:48 PM
Hi JBQ,

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:10:00 PM UTC-5, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
-I've added proprietary binaries from NXP for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
at http://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers which will allow
those devices to have the same enhanced NFC behavior as Nexus S.

-4.1.2 factory images for soju (one of the variants of GSM Nexus S)
and yakju (one of the variants of GSM Galaxy Nexus) are now at
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

-As an added bonus, there is now also a factory image for Nexus Q
(i.e. "tungsten").

For Nexus Q, is there a kernel source corresponding to the factory images? I am not able to find this commit ad584da in kernel/omap repo android-omap-steelhead-3.0-ics-aah branch.

Linux version 3.0.8-gad584da (android-build'AT'vpbs1.mtv.corp.google.com) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jun 29 15:12:17 PDT 2012

Using the latest kernel android-omap-steelhead-3.0-ics-aah gives me pvr errors. Also, can AOSP build for Nexus Q? I see phantasm device which I believe is steelhead.  Are there PVR binaries that sould be made available for AOSP on Nexus Q?

BR
Kozak