Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887

Showing 1-24 of 24 messages
Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Dania Bourkoff;;;;PV20 5/2/91 10:04 PM
In article <1991May2.1...@eng.umd.edu> sco...@eng.umd.edu (Scott K.
Walker) writes:

>Does Club 33 really exist?  Of course not, right?  but....

No, it really does exist.  Go check out the FAQ in alt.folklore.urban.

        Me

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 snopes 5/2/91 10:04 PM

>I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
>cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
>Disneyland.

No, no, no.  The "blue" movie shown at Club 33 is the one detailing the
experiments in cryonics that were performed on Mickey to prepare for the
storage of Walt's body.  Mickey hasn't really been the same since he thawed
out.

- snopes

 These opinions are mine; however, I no longer own the rights to them.  The
 rights have been purchased by Mr. Alvin Rosenberg, P.O. Box 471, Hopatcong,
 NJ, 03459.  Please contact Mr. Rosenberg for information about or objections
 to my opinions.

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 James 'Kibo' Parry 5/2/91 10:45 PM
[]

        I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
Disneyland.

        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.

--

James "Kibo" Parry       ki...@rpi.edu
132 Beacon St. #213, Boston, MA 02116

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Robert Dagnall 5/2/91 11:15 PM

        For what it's worth, Club 33 does exist.  It's the only locatio
in the park to have its own address; Club 33 is the only
place in Disneyland which serves alcohol and in order to secure a
liquor license it had to have a street number.
        Club 33 is located above the Pirates of the Caribbean in
New Orleans Square.

        This from an old salt who used to drive a submarine there...
Robert A. Dagnall            dag...@qal.berkeley.edu
"...if these knightly thoughts did not monopolize all my faculties,
there would be nothing I could not do, nor any handicraft I could not
acquire, even so far as making bird-cages and tooth-picks." -D. Quixote

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Scott K. Walker 5/3/91 12:17 AM
In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>[]
>        I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
>cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
>Disneyland.
>
>        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.

Does Club 33 really exist?  Of course not, right?  but....

The Name is Scott King, but "Your Majesty" will do just fine, thank you!
Scott King Walker    Just Say "NO" to Engineering!    sco...@eng.umd.edu

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 David Boyes 5/3/91 1:37 PM
In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>        I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
>cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
>Disneyland.
>        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.

Not likely. I have it on the best of authority that at Disney,
NOBODY fucks with the Mouse.

--
David Boyes       |The three most dangerous things in the world:
dbo...@rice.edu   |  1) a programmer with a soldering iron,
                  |  2) a hardware type with a program patch, and
"Delays, delays!" |  3) a user with an idea.

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Richard Blewitt 5/3/91 8:57 PM
In article <1991May3.0...@rice.edu> dbo...@brazos.rice.edu (David Boyes) writes:
>In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>>        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.

>Not likely. I have it on the best of authority that at Disney,
>NOBODY fucks with the Mouse.

  The guy who designed The Animation Studio package for Disney also
said this, but when he was asked if people at Disney use the mouse,
he replied:
        "*Everybody* at Disney uses The Mouse."
So, who really knows what goes on in that place :)

Rick
 "Any girl out here willing to lower my PT score"

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Ali Lemer 5/4/91 8:22 PM
In article <1991May2.1...@eng.umd.edu> sco...@eng.umd.edu (Scott K. Walker) writes:
>In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>>[]

>>        I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
>>cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
>>Disneyland.
>>
>>        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.
>
>Does Club 33 really exist?  Of course not, right?  but....

    Yes, it does. Last summer, I was in Disneyland with a friend and we saw two
people (non-employees) come out of a door with a simple ornate "33" on the
doorpost in "New Orleans Square." We thought about going in, but my friend
chickened out at the last second. As for the movie, I always knew Walt was a
psycho, so I'm not particularly surprised...

                                -- Ali.

Ali Lemer                    |          (Movie Quote of the Week)
Columbia University            |  "Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a
a...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu  |   water buffalo."   -- I.M. Fletcher

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Roger Noe 5/5/91 4:44 AM
In article <1991May3.0...@rice.edu> dbo...@brazos.rice.edu (David Boyes) writes:
>In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>>        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.
>
>Not likely. I have it on the best of authority that at Disney,
>NOBODY fucks with the Mouse.

I see.  So Minnie is as pure as Smurfette?

Actually there is someone at Disney who "fucks with the mouse."
Why do you think they call him Goofy?
--
Roger Noe                            roge...@uiuc.edu
Department of Computer Science       n...@cs.uiuc.edu

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 jc7u...@miamiu.bitnet 5/5/91 3:21 PM
In article <1991May5.0...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>,

a...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Ali Lemer) says:

>>Does Club 33 really exist?  Of course not, right?  but....
>>

>    Yes, it does. Last summer, I was in Disneyland with a friend and we saw
>two
>people (non-employees) come out of a door with a simple ornate "33" on the
>doorpost in "New Orleans Square." We thought about going in, but my friend
>chickened out at the last second. As for the movie, I always knew Walt was a
>psycho, so I'm not particularly surprised...
>

>                                -- Ali.

yes, the club exists, but i think that you would have a hard time getting in.
as i recall you have to be on a list.  i read about this in the book
'big secrets' (or it might have been 'bigger secrets') by william poundstone.

                                       -semaj
Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Scott Deerwester 5/6/91 11:00 AM

May I suggest that you folks read the FAQ list?

-------
      Official Usenet Alt.Folklore.Urban Frequently Posted Legends

DISNEY DEMENTIA
T. There is a secret "Club 33" serving hard liquor,in New Orleans Sq,Disneyland.
--
Scott Deerwester            | Internet: sc...@tira.uchicago.edu  | ~{P;N,5B~}
Center for Information and  | Phone:    312-702-6948             |

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 TJ Wood WA3VQJ 5/7/91 6:46 AM
>Actually there is someone at Disney who "fucks with the mouse."
>Why do you think they call him Goofy?

Marriage counselor: "Mickey, you can't divorce Minny just because you think
                        she's crazy".

Mickey:  "I didn't say she was crazy!  I said she was fucking Goofy".

Terry "just wanted to get that straight" Wood

--
INTERNET: t...@unix.cis.pitt.edu  BITNET: TJW@PITTVMS  CC-NET: 33802::tjw
UUCP: {decwrl!decvax!idis, allegra, bellcore}!pitt!unix.cis.pitt.edu!tjw

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 David Ronald Bell 5/7/91 7:20 AM
In article <1991May2.1...@eng.umd.edu> sco...@eng.umd.edu (Scott K. Walker) writes:
>In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writes:
>>[]
>>        I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
>>cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
>>Disneyland.
>>
>>        The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.
>
>Does Club 33 really exist?  Of course not, right?  but....

I don't know if you were kidding, but Club 33 DOES exist.  Managed to sneak in
once with some friends of the family....Didn't see the Blue Mick flick, though.
Couldn't tell you if the man with the frozen hear really made one or not.

Dave
Mad Saxaphonist and General computer hack  UC Irvine

--
Dave Bell
University of California, Irvine

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Ben Gamble 5/7/91 10:17 AM
In article <mumble> n...@sunc5.cs.uiuc.edu (Roger Noe) writes:
|In article <1991May3.0...@rice.edu> dbo...@brazos.rice.edu (David Boyes) writes:
|>Not likely. I have it on the best of authority that at Disney,
|>NOBODY fucks with the Mouse.
|
|I see.  So Minnie is as pure as Smurfette?

Sigh.  Sorry, Dave, it looks like nobody's going to get this one.
Philistines.  Oh well, whoever said alt.sex was aught but a cultural
wasteland?

--
Ben Gamble
gam...@owlnet.rice.edu

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Clark Brooks 5/7/91 11:17 AM
gam...@arcadien.rice.edu (Ben Gamble) writes:

>In article <mumble> n...@sunc5.cs.uiuc.edu (Roger Noe) writes:
>|In article <1991May3.0...@rice.edu> dbo...@brazos.rice.edu
>|>Not likely. I have it on the best of authority that at Disney,
>|>NOBODY fucks with the Mouse.
>|

>Sigh.  Sorry, Dave, it looks like nobody's going to get this one.
>Philistines.  Oh well, whoever said alt.sex was aught but a cultural
------------

Harlan Ellison occasionally tells the story of his Very brief employment at
Disney. At lunch, his first day, he talked about fucking with the mouse.
He found his things in the parking lot when he got back from lunch.

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 W. E. Grosso 5/7/91 9:43 PM

I got it. Just didn't think it needed commenting.

Bill Grosso

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Bruce Sterling Woodcock 5/8/91 12:57 AM
In article <clark.673583589@gumby> cl...@gumby.cs.caltech.edu (Clark Brooks) writes:
>gam...@arcadien.rice.edu (Ben Gamble) writes:
>>In article <mumble> n...@sunc5.cs.uiuc.edu (Roger Noe) writes:
>>|In article <1991May3.0...@rice.edu> dbo...@brazos.rice.edu
>>Sigh.  Sorry, Dave, it looks like nobody's going to get this one.
>>Philistines.  Oh well, whoever said alt.sex was aught but a cultural
>Harlan Ellison occasionally tells the story of his Very brief employment at
>Disney. At lunch, his first day, he talked about fucking with the mouse.
>He found his things in the parking lot when he got back from lunch.

The best place to find this story is in Harlan Ellison's _Stalking the
Nightmare_ under the short story "The Three Most Important Things In Life."
For those interested, it's Sex, Violence, and Personnel Relations.  The latter
recounts his brief employment at Disney...

Actually, the whole book is very good.  I recommend it.  But then, I'm getting
off the subject...

Bruce

--
|    wood...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu    | "That's Bruce for ya, always jumping |
|       sirb...@gnu.ai.mit.edu       |    on the bandwagon, even if it's    |

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 John Wichers 5/8/91 1:07 AM
In article <28211E...@ibma0.cs.uiuc.edu> n...@sunc5.cs.uiuc.edu (Roger Noe) writes:
>I see.  So Minnie is as pure as Smurfette?

Smurfette pure? That's a new one. Apparently, you're not familiar with the
sexual habits of smurfs...allow me to provide some further information...

Warning: this originally came from alt.sex.smurf or alt.tasteless or
sci.aquaria or one of those other newsgroups where anything goes. It's very
graphic, so if you get easily disgusted by that kinda stuff, hit 'n' now.

It's time to tell the truth about Smurfs.

You see, Smurfs are a lot like other folks; they have dreams and
ambitions, deep, thoughtful conversations with each other, and
good and bad times.

"But," people ask, "do Smurfs have..... you know,...... *sex*?"

The answer is an emphatic and resounding YES!

And why shouldn't they?  They're people, too.

What *most* people don't know is why Smurfs are blue.  Well, the reason
is because Smurfs only have sex once a year.

Face it: if you had sex only once a year, you'd be blue, too.

Once a year, in the Smurf village, flags and banners fly happily
in the breeze, proclaiming that the day of the annual Smuckfest
has arrived.  Birds sing and the Sun comes out to watch, despite
the weatherSmurf's direst predictions.

I guess good ol' Mr. Sun is a voyeur.

In the middle of town, Papa Smurf gives a brief speech explaining the
origin of the Smuckfest; how Dr. C. Everett Koop came to the village
and warned all the Smurfs about AIDS.  Papa Smurf knew that no one
made condoms small enough for a Smurf (even though everyone knows that
all male Smurfs are uniformly well-hung, for their size), so he decreed
that all Smurfs would only smuck one day a year.

"Smucking one day a year will help us identify any diseases we may
transmit to one another, and keep them from spreading to the animals
in the forest," declaimed Papa Smurf.  "Besides, it will give
Smurfette a chance to rest."

Yes!  Smurfette must rest.  For, as everyone knows, Smurfette is the
only female Smurf in the village, and after a full day of having
vigorous, rabid sex with two hundred cunt-crazed little blue men,
she needs a break.

So, on the appointed day, Papa Smurf bids everyone throw their
inhibitions to the wind and immerse themselves in debauchery.
And, as is his privilege, Papa Smurf throws out the first throe.

At his signal, Smurfette unties the skintight blue band she must
use to suppress her natural bustiness, and her astounding tits
spring forth into the daylight.  The Sun gleams lecherously on
the smooth, blue flesh, nipples crinkling in the light of day from
her soon-to-be-unbridled lust.

Then Smurfette shimmies out of her skirt and stands before the crowd,
naked as the day she was born, save the spike-heeled white boots she
has donned just for the occasion.  Her long, blonde hair cascades
down her back and lasciviously outlines her buttocks, clinging like
a dirty old man's gaze to each curve and dimple.

Her cunt winks lewdly from behind the golden shield of pubic glory,
already glistening in mad anticipation of each and every raging
rod it would receive that day.  And receive them gladly it would,
for hers is the indefatigable furburger, and she hungered for the
sauce blended in the heat of passion.

Smurfette turns to Papa Smurf and lifts her stupendous breasts
with their turgid nipples to his lips.  He takes each one, in
turn, into his mouth, where his tongue dances the Fabulous Fandango
around the areolae, as Smurfette moans like a cat in heat.

Then, when poor Smurfette can take no more, Papa Smurf drops to
his bony little knees and sprinkles his magic deSmurfilating
dust on Smurfette's engorged cunt lips.  Presto!  The lovely
blonde braiding material falls from her, leaving her shaved smooth
as a hard-boiled egg.

"Oh, Papa Smurf!" she cries.  "Encore!!  Encore!!", as she writhes
in anticipation of the Fabulous Furless Fandango danced 'round her
pulsating pussy.

Papa Smurf does not disappoint the damsel in distress;  he slides
his hands under her tight little blue ass and parts her moistness
with his thumbs.  As the hot, funky juices begin to run down his
arms, he plunges tongue-first and tonsil-deep into her wiggling
womanhood.  Smurfette gasps as the talented tongue begins to do
its magic, and her cunt clutches at it like a baby bird after a
worm.

Cradling his head to her crotch, Smurfette's hips begin to slowly
grind and twitch, for Papa Smurf's tongue has unerringly found her
S-spot, and Smurfette begins the slow, hot, agonizing rise to
ecstasy.  "Oh, make me smurf, baby, make me smurf!", she pants,
each stroke of his tongue causing her to throb and clutch.

As Smurfette's moans and cries rise in pitch higher and higher,
the crowd gazes in amazement at the mighty mound of meat struggling
to escape from Papa Smurf's pants.  This, then, is the legendary
Trouser Titan, bulging forth in a determined attempt to split
the barrier.

Just when Smurfette is certain that she will die from sheer
sensory overload, Papa Smurf flings off his Levis and frees
the Magnificent Heat-Seeking Moisture Missle from its cradle.
Maddened with blind lust, Smurfette hurls Papa Smurf to the
platform and leaps shrieking into the air, landing unerringly
on his Titanic Totem.

Suddenly filled, Smurfette's cunt explodes in a monster orgasm,
the force of which propels her screaming into the air again and
again, each time plummeting her onto the Potent Purple Pecker and
triggering another climax.

Before Smurfette can achieve orbit, Papa Smurf grab her legs and
pulls her to the ground.  Swiftly, he stands, pulling her to her
knees.  Gasping in awe, Smurfette gets a head-on view of his
hard-on, glistening in the light like a war staff.

The sight of this shining stud is too much for Smurfette, who
immediately grabs both of Papa smurf's bulging balls in her hands
and pulls him to her waiting mouth.  With preternatural skill and
primeval hunger, Smurfette devours the monster cock, licking and
sucking like a starving child with an ice cream cone.

His ass knotting like a sailor's anchor rope, Papa Smurf pounds
into Smurfette's mouth with furious strokes.  As he reaches his
blazing climax, he forces Smurfette to take all thirteen and 7/8ths
inches of blue tube steak and fires round after pulsing round
of blue goo down her ravenous throat.

"Hurray!!", shouts the crowd.  "Now it's OUR turn!!"

Suddenly the town square erupts with scenes of azure carnality,
as 200 tiny blue asses appear in the sunlight.  200 raging
cocks swarm toward Smurfette's waiting and ever-willing cunt,
ready to make her scream for mercy as they scream for more.  400
bouncing balls follow each other toward the nearest available
orifice, making Smurfette wish there were more of her.

Those lucky enough to find access to Smurfette's fabulous form
begin their crazed humping, as others find their schlongs being
stroked as fast as she can grab.  Those whose time will come later
are coming now, as their friends clutch lustily at their forbidden
fruits, flinging frothy fuck-foam far and wide.

Up the ass!  Down the throat!  Backhand, forehand, underhand, in
the armpit or behind the knee, the Smurfs erupt in a display of
orgasmic prowess to shame the most devoted student of the Kama
Sutra.  Soon the street become hazardous to navigate (and navigate
one must), as the square gets deeper and deeper in the collective
come.

Hour after hour, the orgy rampages on.

Gradually, as night falls, the screams of orgasmic ecstasy turn
to the moans and sighs of deep contentment, with the occasional
whimper from an over-enthusiastic sodomite.  Soon all is quiet,
as Smurf helps Smurf back to Home and Preparation H.  Tubes of
Chap-Stick are quickly distributed to soothe aching lips, and
aloe gel is applied (as are lips, if it is too stimulating) to
the citizen's members to ease the burning.

As the exhausted (and completely sated) Smurfs lie in sexual
stupor, gentle rains come (not them, too!) to wash away all traces
of the fleshfest that was.

And you wondered why Smurfs are always in such a good mood......

--John "Smurf" Wichers

--
Her eyes were cold and || John Wichers || wic...@husc4.harvard.edu
harsh, which made them || 121 Museum St #2, Somerville Ma. 02143

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 S. Mudgett aka little gator 5/8/91 12:28 PM
i once saw a very old(c1930) cartoon on a disney show called "the mouse
 factory".  it was called "the whoopie party". at one point minnie
was playing a piano and mickey reached up her skirt and snapped
the waistband on her panties.
no one belives me but i did see it and so did my father. it was hilarious.
anybody else see it?
--
-- little gator aka S. Mudgett     email: scm@harvee.uucp
-- friend of a gator is a friend of mine
In article <1991May5.0...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> a...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Ali Lemer) writes:

>    Yes, it does. Last summer, I was in Disneyland with a friend and we saw two
>people (non-employees) come out of a door with a simple ornate "33" on the
>doorpost in "New Orleans Square." We thought about going in, but my friend
>chickened out at the last second. As for the movie, I always knew Walt was a
>psycho, so I'm not particularly surprised...

One more data point for the net:  I was talking to a friend a couple
days ago, (yes I realize that when you guys re-tell this story it
will be a "FOAF" story, but for me it's just "AF" story) who worked
in the Disneyland costume shop.  She described the Club 33 as a
like small Playboy club.  The waitresses wore *very* skimpy outfits.
Kind of hypocritcal when you compare this to the rest of Disney's
strict dress code.  Also, my friend said this was the only job she
ever had where she was sexually harassed.

                -ed falk, sun microsystems
                 sun!falk, fa...@sun.com

In the future, somebody will quote Andy Warhol every 15 minutes.

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 mar...@watson.ibm.com 5/9/91 3:30 AM
In article <2z2...@rpi.edu> ki...@nuge107.its.rpi.edu (James 'Kibo' Parry) writ
>[]
>     I hear that once Walt Disney secretly made a "blue" Mickey Mouse
>cartoon to show at "Club 33", the adult club hidden in the back of
>Disneyland.
>
>     The cartoon showed Mickey being mistaken for a gerbil, with the
>usual consequences.  Needless to say, it left NOTHING to the imagination.

When did Walt kick off?  And when did rumors of "gerbiling" start?
I know that ol' Walt was ahead of his time, but really...

Larry Margolis, MARGOLI at YKTVMV (bitnet), mar...@watson.IBM.com (csnet)

Kibo's Triumph (Was: Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Christopher L. Wood 5/9/91 10:36 AM

I can't believe you guys are taking Kibo seriously!!!!

Apparently he has too much Slack for you to handle!

--
CLaW.....a sharp name for a dull guy.   |  Ambrosius Tiberius Gracchus Silvus
"There's only 150 of them! I can handle |  SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Jim Jones 5/13/91 1:37 PM

In article <1991May8.2...@watson.ibm.com> mar...@watson.IBM.com writes:

>When did Walt kick off?  And when did rumors of "gerbiling" start?
>I know that ol' Walt was ahead of his time, but really...

I don't remember the exact year, but it was in the 1965-1967 timeframe.
I first heard about gerbiling in 1985, while working for a software company
next door to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.  Our facilities manager
went over to talk to them about something, and came back with stories
about posters on the walls that warned against sexual practices that
we had never even heard of before -- including gerbiling.
--
____________________________
Jim Jones, jjo...@sco.com

Mickey Mouse Legend #75436887 Brian Gordon 5/16/91 12:59 PM
In article <16...@scorn.sco.COM> jjones@fscott.UUCP (Jim Jones) writes:
:

:In article <1991May8.2...@watson.ibm.com: mar...@watson.IBM.com writes:
::
::When did Walt kick off?  And when did rumors of "gerbiling" start?
::I know that ol' Walt was ahead of his time, but really...
:
:I don't remember the exact year, but it was in the 1965-1967 timeframe.
:I first heard about gerbiling in 1985, while working for a software company
:next door to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.  Our facilities manager
:went over to talk to them about something, and came back with stories
:about posters on the walls that warned against sexual practices that
:we had never even heard of before -- including gerbiling.

My first recollection -- the version with a "famous Philadelphia TV newscaster"
-- dates from junior year in college, hence 1960-61.

--
| Brian G. Gordon        briang@Sun.COM                                              |

More topics »