jPlayer Developers Available for Work

Showing 1-18 of 18 messages
jPlayer Developers Available for Work Maboa 4/25/12 3:49 AM
We're starting to see more and more requests for jPlayer related work. So we thought we'd open up these opportunities to the larger community.

I'm going to create a similar thread where people looking for contractors can add details of their requirements.

Note - We're going to suggest that people looking for contractors check out member's contributions to this group as an indication of their suitability :)

If you are available to work on jPlayer related contracts add yourself to this thread. (People looking for contractors add yourself to the other thread).

Cheers

Mark B
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Maboa 4/25/12 3:54 AM
Note that this is a free service, we don't require a cut.

Please bear in mind that we provide no payment mechanisms and take no responsibility for any payment between contractor and contractee. You will have to figure this part out yourselves :)

Mark B
Re: [jPlayer] jPlayer Developers Available for Work Kyle Morton 4/25/12 3:51 AM
I'm excited to see this list come together! Great idea.

Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Martin Robertson 4/27/12 12:00 AM
excellent notion, I\d like to register as a supplier.

I guess there's too much admin overhead for a dedicated jplayer-jobs@google group?

thanks for all the team already do!
cheers aye, mart.
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Nonapeptide 11/23/12 2:01 PM
And for those offering services, let's remember to include the best means of contact to shop a project offer to the contractor. Website, email address, something. Otherwise we're responding to eachother in the public thread (since all contact information is obfuscated by Google Groups) which can get confusing and messy.
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work squarecandy 11/24/12 7:42 AM
Thanks for starting this thread and for all of the amazing work being done on jPlayer.

Square Candy Design offers jPlayer development services.
We will build custom skins from delivered photoshop files, or design one to match an existing site design.
Wordpress and Drupal integration available.

Here are some examples of custom jplayer implementations we've done:
http://bangonacan.org/audiohttp://bangonacan.org/videohttp://fireworksensemble.org/media-room/video/http://fireworksensemble.org/projects/zappa/http://davidlangmusic.com/music/orchestrahttp://hannahlash.comhttp://cmcintyre.com

Contact:
Peter Wise, Square Candy Design, pe...@squarecandy.net
http://squarecandydesign.com
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work da1no...@googlemail.com 4/17/13 10:25 AM
hi am looking for a developer to add youtube support to jplayer using the html5 apis, also can you give me quote on how much it would cost to add this feature. thanks
unk...@googlegroups.com 4/17/13 4:10 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: [jPlayer] Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Moose 4/17/13 6:37 PM
As a paid contractor I would be able to code that solution in php with JQuery , mysqli and the jplayer plug in. If you are interested in hiring a contractor for a solution please contact me.
James Graham
Software Specialties
References available.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Abel Zerazion <abz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Martin,
I am working on a jPlayer for my website and I was stuck and was looking for jPlayer development.
This is the web page I am working on http://www.betezion.com/music/album.php?id=40
What I currently have all the songs in database table (phpMyAdmin). I have a total of four different tables. 1) Album table with a list of all the album information. 2) Artist table with artist information. 3) Album_Artist table with the many to many relationship between the Album and Artist table. 4)  Track table with all the tracks of a song and there lyrics stored.
What I would like to achieve is to have the lyrics from a database display when a song is playing. And when the player finished the current song and goes to the next song, the corresponding lyrics will be loaded from the database without refreshing the page.
I would love to here from you.

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:49:11 AM UTC+1, Maboa wrote:
We're starting to see more and more requests for jPlayer related work. So we thought we'd open up these opportunities to the larger community.

I'm going to create a similar thread where people looking for contractors can add details of their requirements.

Note - We're going to suggest that people looking for contractors check out member's contributions to this group as an indication of their suitability :)

If you are available to work on jPlayer related contracts add yourself to this thread. (People looking for contractors add yourself to the other thread).

Cheers

Mark B

Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work phil doyle 7/12/13 6:46 AM
Hi Mark,

I am certainly interested. I have not been particularly active in the forum. However, I have being working full time with jPlayer for the past year. If anyone would like to discuss potential development work then please contact me.

Additionally, my linkedIn profile can be found here. http://www.linkedin.com/in/phildoyle

Best regards,

Phil Doyle

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:49:11 PM UTC+2, Maboa wrote:
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Maestro J 7/16/13 9:46 AM
I am looking for someone to finish what I started on my jplayer.

I need
Previous and next button
progress bar
Song title
playlist (Hidden at first but when a user clicks a button player will apprear)
current time and duration
able to play tunes from my soundcloud. (I have clientid and everything already)

If anyone can help please let me know.If anyone can help please let me know.

Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Maestro J 7/17/13 6:38 AM
Is it that difficult to get help? I am paying... not asking for free help.
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Maestro J 7/24/13 3:02 PM
Are people still taking up projects. Ive been trying over two weeks to try to get this player up
and running the way I would like. If any developers wanna take up my project please get in touch with me
at maestr...@hotmail.com please. Thanx

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:49:11 AM UTC+1, Maboa wrote:
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Grig B 7/31/13 5:05 AM
I am a senior web developer with a focus on music technology. I can easily assist anyone with jPlayer. You can see my work on my personal portfolio site: http:www.lumeneo.com. Everything on the site and every project in my portfolio was done by me.

Cheers!
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Nick 1/20/14 11:03 PM
Hi Grig,

great to hear that, may i have a favour question with you,
recently i had build a custom player with jPlayer which is supplied with ".mp3, oga" (mimeType added on web.config)
its tested on chorme / mozilla / ie 9 & 10 / iOS / android, but it failed on IE 11
do you have any idea of it?

Thanks !

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:05:56 PM UTC+8, Grig Billam wrote:
I am a senior web developer with a focus on music technology. I can easily assist anyone with jPlayer. You can see my work on my personal portfolio site: http:www.lumeneo.com. Everything on the site and every project in my portfolio was done by me.

Cheers!
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Janessa Allen 7/3/14 5:20 PM
Hi,

I've done all the development work on my end ... just looking for someone to help me troubleshoot the mobile issues. Pretty please!!!

Regards,
Janessa Allen
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work eric brockman 8/6/14 3:20 PM
Looking for help building multiple playlists into a carousel. Let me know if you're interested.

thanks,

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:49:11 AM UTC-4, Maboa wrote:
Re: jPlayer Developers Available for Work Josh Dardis 11/12/14 8:46 AM
Looking for help to setup 2 instances of Jplayer. The 2nd instance will start the next  song in the playlist before the previous song ends to create a crossfading effect.