New Prospector search experiment with navigation

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
New Prospector search experiment with navigation Edward Lee 5/22/12 9:13 AM
Check out our new Prospector experiment with navigational search. This
time we implemented a closer integration between FireFox and a search
engine (blekko). This addon shows icons against search suggestions
that blekko search engine believes navigational.

Detailed description is posted on the blog:
http://blog.mozilla.org/labs/2012/05/exploring-navigational-search-with-blekko

Ed
Re: New Prospector search experiment with navigation Girish Mony 5/22/12 10:37 PM
Hi,

Wonderful add on.  No issues as I tried it.  I have a suggestion.

Is it possible to add Firefox history with this, so that users can also gets link suggestions from non popular sites which they visit often?

Girish Mony
http://browsomatic.com
http://twitter.com/girishmony

Re: New Prospector search experiment with navigation verdae 6/12/12 4:05 AM
If you google blekko malware you find page after page of people trying to find ways to uninstall blekko, including firefox users:

Please help me uninstall Blekko- Thanks!    http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/854441

Why would you integrate such malware into firefox??????????????
Re: New Prospector search experiment with navigation Dustin James 5/23/13 6:59 PM

Ed ,

Thanks for everything.  Thank you to everyone at Mozilla.

If there is ever to be a productive future.  Sincerity is necessity.   Thanks for yours, and every single persons contributions to better individual experience like mine.

Re: New Prospector search experiment with navigation Liam Bulkley 7/25/13 12:15 PM
Running Fedora 18. Attempted to install but says ""not available for your platform". I'm going to assume this isn't a linux issue, as that wouldn't make much sense considering Mozilla's relationship with that platform, so should I file a bug?
BTW, I'm using FF22.