Official Welcome (Introductions)

Showing 1-10 of 10 messages
Official Welcome (Introductions) Biscuit Pants 4/6/12 4:15 PM
Hello All,

We are Team Solo Pro. We are League of Legends Gaming enthusiasts.
Please introduce yourselves. We welcome all gamers. Top gamers will
participate in scheduled ranked games.

Handle:
How long have you been playing LoL:
Main Games:
Main Champs:
Play Time Availability:
Top Champs:
Age: (This will make sure the adults are appropriate and understand
legal constraints)
Gaming Interests: (Do you want to play just for fun, or do you want to
be a World League of Legends Summoner?)
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) Biscuit Pants 4/6/12 4:19 PM
Handle: Biscuitpants
How long have you been playing LoL: Almost a year
Main Games: LoL
Main Champs: Kass, Morg, Annie, Sion, Xin, Lux, Swain (AP main, but
can play others)
Play Time Availability: MWF (Evenings) - I come on from time to time
during the week (Too much sometime)
Top Champs: Kass, Morg, Annie, Sion, Lux
Age: 21+
Gaming Interests: I play for fun, but I am very competitive.
Expectations? It would be nice to compete internationally. =)
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) Roar123 4/6/12 4:25 PM

Handle: Roar123
How long have you been playing LoL: Almost 1 year
Main Games: League Of Legends
Main Champs: All Ap
Play Time Availability: Evenings on weekdays, all time on weekends. (EST)
Top Champs: All ap
Age: 18+
Gaming Interests: I play for fun but i really like to do premade ranks.
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) Pochoclotot 4/6/12 5:24 PM

Handle: Pochoclotot
How long have you been playing LoL: Since may, 2011
Main Games: LoL
Main Champs: Irelia, Riven, Xin Zhao, Volibear, Cho Gath, Kayle, Nidalee, Olaf, and learning a few others (I mostly play 3v3, so I need a little practice on 5v5)
Play Time Availability: Evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends
Top Champs: on 5v5 Irelia and Cho Gath, on 3v3 any of the named above
Age: 18
Gaming Interests: I'd like to get into ranked first and see how I like it, but I wouldn't be against playing more seriously

also maybe you should know I'm from Argentina. This might cause some issues with latency and lag, and there's a bit of a time difference communication won't be a problem since my english level is advanced (92% in First Certificate Examination and preparing for TOEFL)
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) Biscuit Pants 4/6/12 5:59 PM
Welcome. Thanks for joining. We'll get you acquainted with the other
members. We're still piling them all in. Add the others up and we'll
go from there.
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) 4llegorist 4/6/12 6:39 PM

Handle: 4llegorist
How long have you been playing LoL: Almost a year, but my account
doesnt show it because i had computer problems for a while and i also
play on several accounts occasionally.
Main Games: LoL, Skyrim
Main Champs: Malzahar, Kennen (AD and AP), Janna, Gragas
Play Time Availability: Varies
Age: 19
Gaming Interests: Play for fun to be able to play competitively. there
are many tournaments in my area.
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) sf trooper 4/6/12 6:44 PM

Handle: sf troopper
How long have you been playing LoL: about a year
Main Games: LoL, Skyrim, CoD
Main Champs: xin zhao, lee sin, wukong, talon, olaf, sona
Play Time Availability: Varies
Age: 18
Gaming Interests:play for fun but also competitvely.
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) FoxUsesMara 4/12/12 9:08 PM

On Friday, April 6, 2012 7:15:48 PM UTC-4, Biscuit Pants wrote:
Hello All,

We are Team Solo Pro. We are League of Legends Gaming enthusiasts.
Please introduce yourselves. We welcome all gamers. Top gamers will
participate in scheduled ranked games.

Handle: Foxichu
How long have you been playing LoL: For 1 1/2 Years
Main Games: Twisted Treeline, Summoners Rift
Main Champs: Xerath / Ashe / Lee Sin / Ahri / Talon / Alistar / Ryze / Shen
Play Time Availability: All days, any time.
Top Champs: Xerath / Ashe / Lee Sin / Ahri / Talon / Alistar / Ryze / Shen

Age: (This will make sure the adults are appropriate and understand
legal constraints) : 18

Gaming Interests: (Do you want to play just for fun, or do you want to
be a World League of Legends Summoner?) : Whatever I'm cut out to be.
unk...@googlegroups.com 4/13/12 5:14 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Official Welcome (Introductions) freestylin' 4/13/12 5:19 PM

On Friday, April 6, 2012 5:15:48 PM UTC-6, Biscuit Pants wrote:
Hello All,

We are Team Solo Pro. We are League of Legends Gaming enthusiasts.
Please introduce yourselves. We welcome all gamers. Top gamers will
participate in scheduled ranked games.

Handle: HoneyBadgerFan
How long have you been playing LoL: dunno it was 2012 tho..
Main Games: LoL, Smash Bros Melee
Main Champs: Veigar, Soraka, Taric, Amumu, Renekton, Kog Maw, Skarner, Shen, Morgana, Lux, Nocturne, Lee Sin
Play Time Availability: its variable
Top Champs: Veigar

Age: (This will make sure the adults are appropriate and understand
legal constraints) 23

Gaming Interests: (Do you want to play just for fun, or do you want to
be a World League of Legends Summoner?) competitive is my fun