A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27 trybka 8/27/13 10:46 AM
We have pushed a new release to production.

This release includes the new Timeline Charts, which have been available in testing (1.1), and which were announced at Google I/O.

Some of the most interesting features:

  • Timeline Charts, which depict how a set of resources are used over time.
  • Donut Charts: pie charts with a hole in the center.
  • Map refresh for GeoCharts
  • Customizable tick values and labels
  • getBoundingBox and related methods for extracting information about where chart elements are drawn on the screen.
The full list can be found here:

Enjoy!
The Google Chart Tools Team
Re: A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27 Carlos Moreira 8/28/13 7:07 AM
Thank you for these updates guys!

I am a big Geochart user, so thank you for the updates on that particular chart :)
I was hoping to see html tooltips for the Geochart in this update, any prediction on when this might be available? It would be an amazing feature!

Cheers

Terça-feira, 27 de Agosto de 2013 18:46:02 UTC+1, trybka escreveu:
Re: [visualization-api] A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27 olemis 8/28/13 11:27 PM
Hi !

On 8/27/13, Thomas Rybka <try...@google.com> wrote:
> We have pushed a new
> release<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/release_notes>to
> production.
>
> This release includes the new Timeline Charts, which have been available in
> testing (1.1), and which were announced at Google I/O.
>
> Some of the most interesting features:
>

>    - Timeline
> Charts<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/timeline>,
>    which depict how a set of resources are used over time.

Very useful . I liked this visualization since I watched the
presentation @ Google I/O 2013 . Very good work !

>    - Donut
> Charts<https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/piechart#donut>:
>    pie charts with a hole in the center.

I wonder whether there is a chance to see support for multi-level
(hierarchical) pie charts any time soon ? I'm assuming this is not
possible to achieve now , cmiiw

http://www.highcharts.com/demo/pie-donut

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Apache™ Bloodhound 0.7 listo para descarga -
http://goo.gl/fb/OwzmM
Re: A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27 Marek Hlava 8/30/13 3:07 AM
Is loading default system locale working? I was trying ChartRangeFilter at Code Playground and I had a hard time finding why dates are not in my locale format.

Dňa utorok, 27. augusta 2013 19:46:02 UTC+2 trybka napísal(-a):
Re: A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27 Jeremy Faller 8/30/13 11:52 AM
Marek:

Do you have some code, and the locale you were trying?!? We'd like to try to reproduce.
Re: A new version of the Google Visualization API was released to production on 8/27 Marek Hlava 9/1/13 8:04 AM
Hi Jeremy, it was just the default ChartRangeFilter code at playground https://code.google.com/apis/ajax/playground/?type=visualization#chartrangefilter_control
and Slovak locale, I forgot to mention that, sorry
But it's already working, great, thanks

Dňa piatok, 30. augusta 2013 20:52:04 UTC+2 Jeremy Faller napísal(-a):