Serving down for some apps for 20 minutes on 2013-02-21

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Serving down for some apps for 20 minutes on 2013-02-21 John Lowry 2/21/13 3:27 PM
We experienced an issue with Google App Engine serving in which some apps did not have any instances running. The problem started at approximately 14:50 US/Pacific and was resolved at 15:10 US/Pacific. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better.