In true Coworking WIki Fashion, the Coworking Marketplace has launched!

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
In true Coworking WIki Fashion, the Coworking Marketplace has launched! Jeannine 11/13/12 7:40 AM
Hi, guys,

The Coworking Marketplace is now open for editing.

I am still working on graphics, pictures, and so forth to make it more interesting.

Here is a blog post about it.  Kyle says it better than I do, as usual.

Several areas of the Wiki require that you be specially added to edit that page.  I am the one doing the adding, so don't be shy!  It isn't personal, we decided to go this way because, well, we just got the Spam issue under control a bit and we would like to keep it that way.

But if you want to sell stuff, buy stuff, collaborate, or let people know you have exchange programs other than the Coworking Visa, there's a new platform for you.  Your platform, your playground, come fill it up!

And anybody who would Facebook, Tweet, Blog, LinkedIn or otherwise spread the word about it will have my etermal gratitude.

Jeannine