BANGALORE RUG-Ruby Users Group
Hello, and welcome to the Bangalore Ruby Users Group.
We've had trouble with spam in general and recruiter spam in particular in the past, so we have some simple guidelines:
- Your request for membership will be auto-rejected if you leave the "Reason" field blank.
- Posting advertisements that are not jobs will result in a kick-ban.
- Please read the job posting guidelines below before posting job ads.
We strictly adhere to these rules for the sole purpose of ensuring a good experience of the members of this group.
Job posting guidelines:
- Job postings must carry [JOB] in the subject. Ignoring this will lead to a ban.
- New members posting jobs or advertising right after they join will be banned.
- You must be a regular contributor to tech conversations to post a job. Please create value before you advertise.
- Anyone that only posts jobs will receive a warning and/or be banned.
- Job posts must clearly identify the company and role without needing members to to contact them.
- Job posts by members on behalf of third parties are strongly discouraged and will quickly lead to a ban.
Job posts are an integral part of the value created by a community like ours for its members. However, this should not be at the expense of what keeps us together as a community which is the technical conversations we have.
Any other Non Technical Conversations and Non Jobs should come as [OT] prefix
Showing 1-21 of 1642 topics
More topics »