ZombieJS and Session Cookies

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
ZombieJS and Session Cookies Mark Kurt 11/28/11 3:41 PM
I can't verify this with definitive proof, but I do not believe that zombiejs is passing all cookies on redirects?

My scenario is that I want to point zombiejs to a page that handles SSO login for our site, sets a cookie and then does a redirect to page that requires the cookie to be set.  What actually happens (from what I can see through debug=true) is zombiejs goes to the SSO page, the cookies get set, but then they do not get passed back on the redirect, so when the redirected page gets hit it fails.  When I dump the cookies from zombiejs I see that all are set correctly, so does it just handle redirects differently?

I am trying to get zombiejs to use a proxy so I can see what exactly is happening, but does anyone have any info that might help?
Re: ZombieJS and Session Cookies Mark Kurt 11/29/11 6:53 PM
Found the problem, but not sure if it is bug in zombiejs or not.

The cookies for our SSO are set for domain .host.mydomain.com as opposed to host.mydomain.com - all browsers pick up these cookies and send them along, but zombiejs does not.
Re: ZombieJS and Session Cookies Demián Andrés Rodriguez 12/26/11 11:21 AM
I'm having the same problem. Zombie does not save received cookies if the domain begins with a dot. I have to parse the request headers manually and save them back into zombie using browser.cookies() but changing the domain...
Re: ZombieJS and Session Cookies Demián Andrés Rodriguez 12/26/11 12:01 PM