Google Groups

Re: New Web Site (International Man of Mystery)

Paul D. Fernhout May 1, 2008 3:48 AM
Posted in group: OpenVirgle
Guess we should assume that anything we send you Google and the NSA reads
too. :-) Of course, the NSA reads almost everything anyway. :-)
That's one reason why you're such an interesting person to write to. :-)

See also:
  "Security and privacy problems w/ web apps (was Re: Pointrel/oscomak...)"
"Plus you can assume anything you put through Google (or eventually maybe
OSCOMAK) is monitored by the CIA and NSA etc. See:
  "Google = NSA 2.0?"
  "Spooks on board at Google"
And as is likely with with Wikipedia, either directly or by deep packet
analysis, you can expect the government would be looking over your shoulder
when you use a web version of OSCOMAK (privacy in search and use is always a
good reason to download data in big chunks :-). "

Still, remember:
  "Re: IMPORTANT: Copyright issues & GFDL (legal alternatives?)"
Our biggest advantage is that no one takes us seriously. :-)

And our second biggest advantage is that our communications are monitored,
which provides a channel by which we can turn enemies into friends. :-)

And our third biggest advantage is we have no assets, and so are not a
profitable target and have nothing serious to fight over amongst ourselves. :-)

And no, I'm not really kidding about all this. :-)

--Paul Fernhout