First CocoaHeads of 2014 is a special one

1-4 von 4 Nachrichten werden angezeigt
First CocoaHeads of 2014 is a special one Engin Kurutepe 06.01.14 08:01
Hi CocoaHeads,

Happy new year!

This month we have another special edition of CocoaHeads: Orta Therox will be organizing a CocoaKucha evening, where multiple speakers each will hold a 20-slides talk. He already has some speakers in mind and will be reaching out to them but if you feel like holding a short talk yourself, please let us know!

The event will be on 22th Jan at the usual place: CodeKollektiv.

Thanks to Chris Eidhof for arranging this.

Best,
Engin.
Re: First CocoaHeads of 2014 is a special one Shyam Bhat 24.01.14 02:19
Are you guys broadcasting this on the web? Would love to tune in with my local CocoaHeads group here in India.

Am Montag, 6. Januar 2014 21:31:28 UTC+5:30 schrieb Engin Kurutepe:
Re: First CocoaHeads of 2014 is a special one Chris Eidhof 24.01.14 02:22
The event already happened, but the videos will probably be online soon!

--
Chris Eidhof

On Friday, 24. January 2014 at 11:19, Shyam Bhat wrote:

> Are you guys broadcasting this on the web? Would love to tune in with my local CocoaHeads group here in India.
>
> Am Montag, 6. Januar 2014 21:31:28 UTC+5:30 schrieb Engin Kurutepe:
> > Hi CocoaHeads,
> >
> > Happy new year!
> >
> > This month we have another special edition of CocoaHeads: Orta Therox (https://twitter.com/orta) will be organizing a CocoaKucha (http://blog.cocoapods.org/Cocoa-Kucha/) evening, where multiple speakers each will hold a 20-slides talk. He already has some speakers in mind and will be reaching out to them but if you feel like holding a short talk yourself, please let us know!
> >
> > The event will be on 22th Jan at the usual place: CodeKollektiv.
> >
> > Thanks to Chris Eidhof for arranging this.
> >
> > Best,
> > Engin.
>

> --
> Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied der Google Groups-Gruppe "Berlin CocoaHeads" sind.
> Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an berlin-c...@googlegroups.com (mailto:berlin-c...@googlegroups.com).
> Gruppe besuchen: http://groups.google.com/group/berlin-cocoaheads
> Weitere Optionen: https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

Re: First CocoaHeads of 2014 is a special one Engin Kurutepe 25.01.14 07:40
Hi CocoaHeads, Hi Shyam,

I’ve just finished editing and uploading the videos.

There is now a CocoaHeads Berlin channel on vimeo, where you can find the screencasts from our meet ups:
https://vimeo.com/channels/667035

Have a great weekend!

Engin.