click something other than a link or a button?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
click something other than a link or a button? Avi Deitcher 1/25/12 1:56 AM
Does zombie have a mechanism for clicking something other than a link
or a button (or input element)? One most Web sites, you can click on
other things - a span, div, etc. - and the browser will still generate
a click event. Of course, if it isn't a standard element, you need a
handler, but most modern Web apps do so.

How would I click on a div in zombie?
Re: click something other than a link or a button? Avi Deitcher 1/25/12 2:41 AM
Update: I tried using browser.fire(). It didn't work. The click event
never traveled to my handlers. In the end, since I have jQuery on the
page, I used $("selector").click(), but would have been easier through
zombie.
Re: [zombie-js] click something other than a link or a button? Assaf 1/25/12 10:32 AM
clickLink is a shortcut for finding links and calling fire("click", callback) on them.