API key not being created

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
API key not being created Divya Sharma 1/2/13 7:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Is anyone familiar with this issue? Everytime I try to create an application I get a message  "Your application has been created! Your application key is: ."  but there is no api key created.
I have also tried with other email ids but to of no avail.

Any help on this matter is appreciated!

Divya
Re: API key not being created Big Jim 1/3/13 9:42 AM
Howdy Divya,

Thanks for the message, and my apologies for the difficulties you are having with the developer portal. We broke it on purpose and are currently pushing through a code fix that should be live in the next week or two. The reason the portal has been non-functional for so long is due to our annual holiday crush, but we are past that now.

If you send me the email address that is associated with your Zappos account (send to a...@zappos.com) I can go ahead and create a dev account for you.

Again, our apologies for the delay in getting the portal working again!

Thanks,

Jim
Zappos API Team
Re: API key not being created Divya Sharma 1/6/13 12:19 AM
Hi Jim,

I have sent several emails ;-) Not sure if you have received them. Please refer to Ticket ID 1174893.

I will send another one again.

Thanks,
Divya
Re: API key not being created Jeffery LIANG 1/16/13 4:07 AM
Hello Jim,

I am using the account gorgonking@XXX.com, I either can create my own API Key. Even worse, my email to A...@zappos.com is rejected by your system. How should proceed to report my difficulties.

I encountered some problem in creating my own Application "smartbook" in my new account gorgo...@XXX.com.
When I submitted a request of creating new project, your server suggested to me that the application key is created successfully.

But later when I input command, I failed
curl -X GET -u "gorgonking:XXXX" http://api.zappos.com/Statistics?type=latestStyles
curl -X GET -u "gorgonking@XXX.com:XXXX" http://api.zappos.com/Statistics?type=latestStyles

My request has been rejected by your service for several times.

Regards
Jeffery
Re: API key not being created Big Jim 1/16/13 11:18 AM
Howdy Jeffrey,

Sorry for the difficulties you are having! Hopefully we can get everything sorted out.

So first off, I imagine that your emails are getting rejected because they are coming from a XXX.com domain. Im not sure what that's registered to, but that may be the reason.

Secondly, you need to register for a Zappos.com account. Then, I can use email associated with that account to get you set up with a Zappos API dev account. Just let me know when everything is all set up!

Thanks,

Jim
Zappos API Team

Re: API key not being created Jeffery LIANG 1/16/13 5:49 PM
Good days Jim,

Really appreciated your prompt response.
I think my account in Zappos.com is successfully set up already. I've also got confirmation in my email of my new account: gorgonking(AT)sohu.com.

Please kindly find the attachment in my post. Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Rdgs,
Jeffery
Re: API key not being created asaf....@pickntell.com 2/3/13 8:06 AM
Hi Jim

I encounter the same problem described by Divya
Is it possible for you to create an account for me as well?

Asaf
Re: API key not being created Lloyd Ho 2/19/13 4:31 PM
Hello Jim,

I am also having the same problem. I sent an email to a...@zappos.com but haven't gotten any replies yet.

Lloyd