[announcement] Enabling GitHub issues on yui3 repo

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
[announcement] Enabling GitHub issues on yui3 repo Jenny Donnelly 1/17/13 3:57 PM
We decided at today's Roundtable to enable GitHub issues. Developers can migrate bugs over from our current bug tracker, but that is not mandatory at this time. We are also not migrating our entire bug database at this time. Community members can feel free to use either bug interface to file new issues.

We'd love to hear your feedback!

Thanks,
Jenny

Re: [yui-contrib] [announcement] Enabling GitHub issues on yui3 repo Ryan Grove 1/17/13 4:00 PM
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

- Ryan

P.S. YES.

Re: [yui-contrib] [announcement] Enabling GitHub issues on yui3 repo Pat Cavit 1/17/13 4:15 PM
Oh wow.

That's all kinds of awesome. Congrats guys!
Re: [yui-contrib] [announcement] Enabling GitHub issues on yui3 repo Manuel Jasso 1/17/13 11:07 PM
Excellent decision, thank you!

~Manuel