Questions about Performance / Persistence

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Questions about Performance / Persistence mast...@gmail.com 11/29/12 2:53 AM
Could you tell me when the jobs are created, if they are persistent (rails instance offline) and if the rails environment will be loaded every single time?
Thanks!
Re: [Whenever Gem] Questions about Performance / Persistence Javan Makhmali 11/29/12 9:02 AM
If you are executing runners or other jobs that load your Rails environment, the environment will be loaded each time the job runs. It is not persistent.

-Javan