Trac-Hacks back online

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
Trac-Hacks back online RjOllos 9/4/12 10:06 AM
TracHacks is back online with a number of upgrades (Debian 5 -> 6, Python 2.5 -> 2.6, SVN 1.5 -> 1.6, PostgreSQL ? -> 8.4). Thanks to Michael Renzmann for his work to resurrect server and upgrade the software!

Please post here if you encounter any issue with the site.
Re: [Trac] Trac-Hacks back online Ed - 0x1b, Inc. 9/4/12 10:53 AM
 Thanks for all your hard work - TracHacks is a great resource, you
should take pride in the community you have built. Welcome back!
Looks great - time to update the errata box  ;)
Re: [Trac] Trac-Hacks back online hasienda 9/4/12 12:31 PM
Re: [Trac] Trac-Hacks back online ivanelson 9/4/12 7:22 PM
Congratulations to the work of Michael Renzmann!

Ivan - Brazil

Twitter

2012/9/4 RjOllos <ry...@physiosonics.com>
TracHacks is back online with a number of upgrades (Debian 5 -> 6, Python 2.5 -> 2.6, SVN 1.5 -> 1.6, PostgreSQL ? -> 8.4). Thanks to Michael Renzmann for his work to resurrect server and upgrade the software!

Please post here if you encounter any issue with the site.

Re: [Trac] Trac-Hacks back online Ethan Jucovy 9/5/12 10:03 AM
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM, RjOllos <ry...@physiosonics.com> wrote:
TracHacks is back online with a number of upgrades (Debian 5 -> 6, Python 2.5 -> 2.6, SVN 1.5 -> 1.6, PostgreSQL ? -> 8.4). Thanks to Michael Renzmann for his work to resurrect server and upgrade the software!

Please post here if you encounter any issue with the site.

I noticed today that the "Attach File" doesn't seem to be working properly on trac hacks -- if you try to attach a file to a ticket, there is no error or warning, but no attachment is created.  It looks like I'm not the only one with this problem (http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10280#comment:1)

-Ethan
Re: [Trac] Trac-Hacks back online RjOllos 9/5/12 10:54 AM
I also have a report that it is not possible to add a new account. We are starting to look at this issue and the attachment issue and will keep everyone updated on progress in resolving those.
Re: [Trac] Trac-Hacks back online RjOllos 9/6/12 12:16 PM
Several issues have been resolved, including the new user registration problem and failure to upload attachments. The issues have been tracked in these tickets:
  http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10285

Please continue to report any issues you discover. Thanks!