Number of products shown per page (pagination)

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Number of products shown per page (pagination) Fernando 3/27/11 5:09 AM
Hi all,

When pagitation gets activated I start seeing 10 (4,4,2) products per
page rather than the 12 (4,4,4) that were displayed without
pagination.
For an example, see http://www.bestiaz.com/t/productos/nutricion .  Is
this expected behavior? Is it possible to set the number of products
shown?

Thanks and cheers,
Fernando
Re: Number of products shown per page (pagination) Ewen 3/29/11 2:47 AM
I believe you need to change the :products_per_page configuration from
10 to 12.
I have the following in spree_site.rb
    Spree::Config.set(:products_per_page => 12)

Hope that helps,
Ewen

On Mar 27, 1:09 pm, Fernando <fer.izquie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When pagitation gets activated I start seeing 10 (4,4,2) products per
> page rather than the 12 (4,4,4) that were displayed without
> pagination.
> For an example, seehttp://www.bestiaz.com/t/productos/nutricion.  Is
Re: Number of products shown per page (pagination) mraaroncruz 12/21/12 5:04 AM
You can now go into `config/initializers/spree.rb` and add this code (a little nicer)

Spree.config do |config|
  # Example:
  # Uncomment to override the default site name.
  # config.site_name = "Spree Demo Site"
  config.products_per_page = 100
end
Seems to be the way they want you to do it now.
Thanks Ewan,
aaron