This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.

Re: Interactive Plots Joe Cheng [RStudio] 1/18/13 10:59 AM
I agree that this is the logical next step. Many people are thinking about it, but Kenton is the one forging ahead the quickest.

This example defines a Shiny output binding called networkOutputBinding. You could easily imagine it also defining a Shiny input binding that is triggered as the data and/or selection changes.

--

Re: Interactive Plots Alex Brown 1/24/13 12:00 PM
I have an implementation of this - a single data set is sent to the client and a table and graph are rendered.  I will attempt to cut it down to a useable size.

On Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:00:33 PM UTC-8, Alex Brown wrote:
Re: Interactive Plots Alex Brown 1/24/13 8:40 PM
It would be useful it you could build a static demo of what you expect the table to look like (its by no means clear singe the data is n-dimensional!

-alex

Re: Interactive Plots Ksenia Titorenko 2/21/13 4:16 AM
Could you pls post it?