Seattle Thanksgiving Day Ride 2012-Thursday 22nd November

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Seattle Thanksgiving Day Ride 2012-Thursday 22nd November Mick W 11/4/12 8:54 PM

Please join us for the 9th annual Seattle Thanksgiving Day Ride to benefit Northwest Harvest www.northwestharvest.org on Thursday 22nd.

Lets be thankful that we are fortunate enough to have the time and money to enjoy a great activity like cycling and give to those less fortunate who are

more concerned about where their next meal is coming from, rather than what cool new gear I can get for next year.So come on out and support a great cause.

We will meet at the Leschi Starbucks,

 http://www.starbucks.com/Retail/Find/storedetails.aspx?sid=1636&coords=seattle|47.603240576716246|-122.29418277740478|14&fs=1

We'll meet at 9am and depart at 9.15 for a socially paced ride around the south end of Lake Washington.

A suggested donation of $10 per rider is what I am asking, but whatever you can give would be a great help.

The Cycling community has contributed up to $1,500 to Northwest Harvest the past several years, to help those in need

at this time of year. Let's try to, at least, match that and help where it's really needed.

See you there, and let's hope fo

Mick Walsh