New Web API script pack

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
New Web API script pack Glenn Block 4/7/13 12:00 AM
Script packs are a plug-ability mechanism in scriptcs. A script pack can offer up namespace imports, references, as well as objects which will be available to the script via the Require<T> api.

The main goal of a script pack is to make authoring scripts using frameworks easier.

As script packs can be installed via nuget packages, they can easily be discovered and consumed.

I created the first one here for web api so you can see how they work.

I hope that folks in the community will come forth and build more script packs to make the scriptcs authoring experience even easier.

Try it out!