Razor-qt 0.5 is out

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Razor-qt 0.5 is out Alexander Sokolov 10/13/12 12:29 AM
We're proud to announce the release of Razor-qt 0.5, the lightweight Qt-based desktop environment.

This release features numerous improvements, bug fixes, and performance enhancements all across the board, as well as a number of newly-added components:

  • Razor Notifications - a desktop notifications service
  • Razor LightDM Greeter - a login interface for the LightDM diplay manager
  • Razor Global Shortcuts - a service to launch commands using key shortcuts
  • Razor OpenSSH Askpass - a graphical password prompt for ssh

The panel also gained several of new plugins:

  • Volume control, with ALSA and PulseAudio backends
  • Sensors, to monitor temperatures
  • CPU monitor
  • Network monitor
  • Color picker
The runner can now launch custom commands as well as start VirtualBox machines.

The desktop now includes a Notepad plugin.

Other notable features include a battery meter for Razor Autosuspend, a redesigned Razor Control Center, and a Razor theme switcher.

Full changelog you can found on
  https://github.com/Razor-qt/razor-qt/wiki/Change-log

The source release can be downloaded here:
  https://github.com/downloads/Razor-qt/razor-qt/razorqt-0.5.0.tar.bz2

Pre-built packages for Ubuntu are available on Launchpad:
  https://launchpad.net/~razor-qt/+archive/ppa/

RPMs for OpenSUSE, Fedora and CentOS will be available from the OBS repo soon:
  http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/QtDesktop/

We'd like to thank all the contributors, bug reporters and translators who have made this release possible!
Re: [razor-qt] Razor-qt 0.5 is out Jerome Leclanche 10/13/12 1:40 AM
Excellent release, congratulations to everyone and thanks to the users for being patient on this one :)

J. Leclanche

Re: Razor-qt 0.5 is out gmstyle 10/13/12 2:49 AM
oooh thanks!! :) Now let's work to Razor-qt SalentOS 12.04.1

;)

Il giorno sabato 13 ottobre 2012 09:29:50 UTC+2, Alexander Sokolov ha scritto:
Re: [razor-qt] Razor-qt 0.5 is out Petr Vanek 10/13/12 3:44 AM

RPM packages are built and ready in usual repository.

cheers!
p.

On 10/13/12 9:29 AM, Alexander Sokolov wrote:
> We're proud to announce the release of Razor-qt 0.5, the lightweight Qt-based
> desktop environment.
>
> This release features numerous improvements, bug fixes, and
performance enhancements
> all across the board, as well as a number of newly-added components:
>

> - Razor Notifications - a desktop notifications service
> - Razor LightDM Greeter - a login interface for the LightDM diplay
> manager
> - Razor Global Shortcuts - a service to launch commands using key
> shortcuts
> - Razor OpenSSH Askpass - a graphical password prompt for ssh
>

> The panel also gained several of new plugins:
>

> - Volume control, with ALSA and PulseAudio backends
> - Sensors, to monitor temperatures
> - CPU monitor
> - Network monitor
> - Color picker
>
> The runner can now launch custom commands as well as start VirtualBox
> machines.
>
> The desktop now includes a Notepad plugin.
>
> Other notable features include a battery meter for Razor Autosuspend,
a redesigned
> Razor Control Center, and a Razor theme switcher.
>
> Full changelog you can found on
> https://github.com/Razor-qt/razor-qt/wiki/Change-log
>
> The source release can be downloaded here:
> https://github.com/downloads/Razor-qt/razor-qt/razorqt-0.5.0.tar.bz2
>
> Pre-built packages for Ubuntu are available on Launchpad:
> https://launchpad.net/~razor-qt/+archive/ppa/
>
> RPMs for OpenSUSE, Fedora and CentOS will be available from the OBS repo
> soon:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/QtDesktop/
>
> We'd like to thank all the contributors, bug reporters and translators
who
> have made this release possible!

Re: Razor-qt 0.5 is out Ferdinand Thommes 10/13/12 5:04 AM
Thanks a lot for this release!
http://news.siduction.org/2012/10/yay-razor-qt-0-5-released/