virtualenv on OS X with pythonw

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
virtualenv on OS X with pythonw LarryM 9/25/08 8:23 AM
Has anyone developed an easy fix to enable GUI code to run under
virtualenv?  I found a rather involved fix in a message by Robert Kern
(http://markmail.org/message/2ph4eh2epzf3nppk), but it would be nice
if there was a way to automate the process.

Re: virtualenv on OS X with pythonw gldnspud 11/7/08 10:36 AM
Here's a first stab at some automation for this:
http://github.com/gldnspud/virtualenv-pythonw-osx/tree/master

Download a tarball from:
http://github.com/gldnspud/virtualenv-pythonw-osx/tarball/master

I'm not going to do anything more with it at this point, since I have
it integrated with my own hackery that I use to create and manage
virtualenv environments, but perhaps someone else could take this and
integrate it into virtualenv itself for Ian to review for a future
virtualenv release.

Thanks to Robert Kern for the original post that gave an overview of a
usable solution!