internal links not using domain of main page

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
internal links not using domain of main page Peter Warren 10/12/12 3:26 AM
page.open('https://www.somewebsite.com', function(status) {

       page.evaluate(function() {
            document.location.href="/anotherpage.aspx";
    });
});

results in:
CONSOLE: Not allowed to load local resource: file://login.js/anotherpage.aspx (from line #undefined in "undefined")

if I use window.location.href="/anotherpage.aspx" the same error is reported

Re: internal links not using domain of main page Peter Warren 10/12/12 4:05 AM
This could be a big issue particularly when the webpage redirects to another page without specifying the domain and protocol.

Re: internal links not using domain of main page James Greene 10/12/12 8:02 AM
This is a well-known issue that has appeared on the forum many times and has several existing bugs logged for it.  Try to search through the forum and issue list next time, please.

Existing issues:

That said, I agree with you that this issue is an incredibly bad one that seems to be biting many users lately, and should be resolved ASAP.

~~James