FW: Southern Branch Library Sites - Follow Up and Next Steps

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
FW: Southern Branch Library Sites - Follow Up and Next Steps David Andrews 2/12/13 11:42 AM

Mayor Chilton and Board of Aldermen,

The Board met on November 20, 2012 and directed the Town Manager to send a letter to Mr. Clifton based on the Board’s motion which provided, among other things, three potential sites for the southwestern branch of the Orange County Library:

301 W. Main (Town Hall)

401 Fidelity Street (adjacent to Westwood Cemetery)

1228 Hillsborough Road (adjacent to MLK Park)

Included with this e-mail please find feedback from Orange County regarding these three sites. I plan to meet with staff soon and schedule this for a future Board meeting in order to formally respond to Orange County. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any thoughts or concerns. If you need a copy of my letter to Orange County, please let me know and I will provide you with a copy.

Thank you,

David

David Andrews, ICMA-CM

Town Manager

Town of Carrboro

301 W. Main Street

Carrboro, NC 27510

Office: (919) 918-7315

From: Frank Clifton [mailto:...@orangecountync.gov]

RE: Southern Branch Library Sites - Follow Up and Next Steps Jacquelyn Gist 3/19/13 7:58 AM
All
The primary purpose of the lot is for parking...our small local businesses really really need it!
Maybe a library above or around a parking deck?
Jacquie

Jacquelyn M. Gist
Alderman
Town of Carrboro N.C.