RE: 201 N Greensboro Street- Deferral Request

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
RE: 201 N Greensboro Street- Deferral Request David Andrews 2/23/13 6:34 AM

~Hello all,

I believe it is up to the Board as to whether or not you want to hold the public hearing or continue it. Mike or Trish should conform this though.

Thanks,

David

David Andrews, ICMA-CM

Town Manager

Town of Carrboro

301 W. Main Street

Carrboro, NC 27510

Office: (919) 918-7315

From: "Patricia J. McGuire" <PMcG...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:PMcG...@townofcarrboro.org>>
Date: February 22, 2013, 5:37:19 PM EST
To: "'Chris....@kimley-horn.com<mailto:Chris....@kimley-horn.com>'" <Chris....@kimley-horn.com<mailto:Chris....@kimley-horn.com>>
Cc: Martin Roupe <mro...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:mro...@townofcarrboro.org>>, James Thomas <JTh...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:JTh...@townofcarrboro.org>>, David Andrews <dand...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:dand...@townofcarrboro.org>>, Catherine Wilson <CWi...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:CWi...@townofcarrboro.org>>, 'Michael Brough' <bro...@broughlawfirm.com<mailto:bro...@broughlawfirm.com>>, Christina Moon <CM...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:CM...@townofcarrboro.org>>

Dear Chris,

This message confirms receipt and copies a few additional staff.  As the hearing has been set and notice has gone out, the request will be forwarded to the Board of Aldermen for consideration on Tuesday night.  I am not aware of the need for additional documentation at this time, but will let you know if we find that something else is needed.

Trish McGuire

Patricia J. McGuire, AICP, CZO, CFM
Planning Director

Town of Carrboro
301 W. Main Street

Carrboro, North Carolina 27510
35° 54’ 41”, -79° 04’ 39”
919-918-7327 (T)/919-918-4454 (F)
pmcg...@ci.carrboro.nc.us<mailto:pmcg...@ci.carrboro.nc.us>  http://townofcarrboro.org<http://townofcarrboro.org/>
[Car_seal_sm]

From: "Patricia J. McGuire" <PMcG...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:PMcG...@townofcarrboro.org><mailto:PMcGuire@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:PMcG...@townofcarrboro.org>>>
Date: February 22, 2013, 5:37:19 PM EST
To: "'Chris....@kimley-horn.com<mailto:Chris....@kimley-horn.com><mailto:Chris....@kimley-horn.com<mailto:Chris.Bostic@kimley-horn.com>>'" <Chris....@kimley-horn.com<mailto:Chris....@kimley-horn.com><mailto:Chris....@kimley-horn.com<mailto:Chris.Bostic@kimley-horn.com>>>
Cc: Martin Roupe <mro...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:mro...@townofcarrboro.org><mailto:mro...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:mroupe@townofcarrboro.org>>>, James Thomas <JTh...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:JTh...@townofcarrboro.org><mailto:JTh...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:JThomas@townofcarrboro.org>>>, David Andrews <dand...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:dand...@townofcarrboro.org><mailto:dandrews@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:dand...@townofcarrboro.org>>>, Catherine Wilson <CWi...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:CWi...@townofcarrboro.org><mailto:CWi...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:CWilson@townofcarrboro.org>>>, 'Michael Brough' <bro...@broughlawfirm.com<mailto:bro...@broughlawfirm.com><mailto:bro...@broughlawfirm.com<mailto:brough@broughlawfirm.com>>>, Christina Moon <CM...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:CM...@townofcarrboro.org><mailto:CM...@townofcarrboro.org<mailto:CMoon@townofcarrboro.org>>>

Dear Chris,

This message confirms receipt and copies a few additional staff.  As the hearing has been set and notice has gone out, the request will be forwarded to the Board of Aldermen for consideration on Tuesday night.  I am not aware of the need for additional documentation at this time, but will let you know if we find that something else is needed.

Trish McGuire

Patricia J. McGuire, AICP, CZO, CFM
Planning Director
Town of Carrboro
301 W. Main Street
Carrboro, North Carolina 27510
35° 54’ 41”, -79° 04’ 39”
919-918-7327<tel:919-918-7327> (T)/919-918-4454<tel:919-918-4454> (F)
pmcg...@ci.carrboro.nc.us<mailto:pmcg...@ci.carrboro.nc.us><mailto:pmcg...@ci.carrboro.nc.us<mailto:pmcguire@ci.carrboro.nc.us>>  http://townofcarrboro.org<http://townofcarrboro.org/>
[Car_seal_sm]