Feature request: `npm issues <pgkname>`

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Feature request: `npm issues <pgkname>` Brian J Brennan 9/19/12 10:41 AM
It'd be nice to be able to do something like `npm issues express` and be sent to the issues page for the module. This can either look at the "bugs" structure in package.json (`grunt` creates one) or the same method that npm uses to deduce where the docs are when you do `npm docs <pkgname>`.

If this has already been requested and WONTFIX'd, I apologize. I couldn't figure out a suitably unique set of words to do a search on this in either the group or the issues list on github. I figured I'd post here first to see if anyone else is interested in this feature before I added another issue to the scads already there on github!

Thanks!
Re: [npm] Feature request: `npm issues <pgkname>` Martin Cooper 9/19/12 8:18 PM
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Brian J Brennan
<brianlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It'd be nice to be able to do something like `npm issues express` and be
> sent to the issues page for the module. This can either look at the "bugs"
> structure in package.json (`grunt` creates one) or the same method that npm
> uses to deduce where the docs are when you do `npm docs <pkgname>`.

It's already there:

$ npm bugs <pkgname>

--
Martin Cooper
Re: [npm] Feature request: `npm issues <pgkname>` Brian J Brennan 9/20/12 5:39 AM