|node-webkit v0.2.6 is released||Zhao Cheng||9/25/12 1:41 AM|
Hi everyone, it has been two weeks since last release, and you may be
surprised to find our change log is short. That's because we're
working on a new native UI library, which will give you ability to
create native menus, tray icons and many other things, it would need
quite a lot of work to implement, so please be patient :)
See https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit for downloads.
* Update to v0.8.9.
* Fix error with spaces in path.
* Implement window.focus and window.blur.
* Fix support with three.js.
* Fix devtools' debugger.
* Better handling of .nw files.
* Fix OpenSSL in native modules.
Intel Open Source Technology Center