|node-webkit v0.2.2 released||Zhao Cheng||8/22/12 9:36 PM|
node-webkit v0.2.2 is released, this version still contains bugs but
is much stabler than previous one.
You can find newest binaries on https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit .
* Update to v0.8.6
* Dependency of CEF is discarded, node-webkit is now based on Content Shell
* Store apps' data separately
* Make DevTools work
* Local information is provided through window.navigator.language
* timers and console related functions are tweaked to minimize conflicts
* Module finding paths is fixed so `require` would work for third party modules
* Windows version is compiled with openssl now
* Some fixs on the toolbar
* Binary size is reduced to normal size
* Fix issues on message loop
And many other minor changes on stability.
Intel Open Source Technology Center
|Re: [node-webkit] node-webkit v0.2.2 released||Roger Wang||8/22/12 9:37 PM|
You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one.
|Re: node-webkit v0.2.2 released||Stefan Thomas||8/24/12 5:12 AM|
Quick report: There is an S3 permissions issue with the Hello World example link in the README:
If you click the link you just get an error message.
|Re: [node-webkit] Re: node-webkit v0.2.2 released||Zhao Cheng||8/24/12 5:42 AM|
Fixed, thanks for reporting.