XA transaction setup for embedded db

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
XA transaction setup for embedded db Newbie 3/18/12 12:47 AM
Where do I find information on how I can setup Neo4J with XA
transaction? or Can someone please provide an example on how to use
Atomikos as the transaction manager?

Thanks,
Daniel
Re: [Neo4j] XA transaction setup for embedded db Michael Hunger 3/18/12 1:55 AM
http://digitalstain.blogspot.de/2011/02/springy-ouside-graphy-inside.html?m=1

Don't have the manual at hand it should be there too

Michael

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: XA transaction setup for embedded db Newbie 3/18/12 9:36 AM
Thanks!

I got:

        at
org.springframework.data.neo4j.transaction.SpringServiceImpl.init(SpringServiceImpl.java:
45)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TxModule.start(TxModule.java:
104)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.GraphDbInstance.start(GraphDbInstance.java:157)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDbImpl.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDbImpl.java:
190)
        at
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase.<init>(EmbeddedGraphDatabase.java:
77)
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
27)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:
147)
        ... 64 more

It seems like the @Autowired to pickup the JtaTransactionManager
instance did not work.

On Mar 18, 4:55 am, Michael Hunger <michael.hun...@neopersistence.com>
wrote:
> http://digitalstain.blogspot.de/2011/02/springy-ouside-graphy-inside....
>
> Don't have the manual at hand it should be there too
>
> Michael
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: [Neo4j] Re: XA transaction setup for embedded db Michael Hunger 3/18/12 12:33 PM
Can you share your complete config? Spring/maven...

Including the meta-inf/serives file?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: [Neo4j] Re: XA transaction setup for embedded db Newbie 3/19/12 5:15 AM
I can extract that part out of my project and share it, but it will take a little bit time.

Is there a skeleton project out there to demonstrate this? The git project pointed to by the link provided does not compile.

Thanks,

Re: XA transaction setup for embedded db Newbie 3/19/12 7:52 AM
Hi Michael,

I have sent the maven project via email to you and Peter to look into
it.

Thanks,

On Mar 18, 3:33 pm, Michael Hunger <michael.hun...@neopersistence.com>
wrote:
> Can you share your complete config? Spring/maven...
>
> Including the meta-inf/serives file?
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: XA transaction setup for embedded db Thomas Ackling 11/21/13 9:08 PM
Hi Guys,

If a solution was reach I would really appreciate seeing it here :).
I'm currently fighting the same issues.

It looks like it comes down to the transactionManager that I specified is not being injected into the SpringServiceImpl. If that helps at all.

Cheers,
Tom