Testing changes to JS in chrome code without rebuilding

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Testing changes to JS in chrome code without rebuilding Brian Nicholson 7/31/12 11:16 AM
For anyone interested, I've created an extension that bootstraps files in
mobile/chrome/content/, allowing you to test changes without having to
rebuild (or transfer anything to your phone).

Details here:
http://people.mozilla.com/~bnicholson/bootstrapper-src/readme.txt

Brian
Re: Testing changes to JS in chrome code without rebuilding Brian Nicholson 8/9/12 3:42 PM
I updated the extension to fix an issue where line numbers weren't appearing for errors. I also updated replace.json to fix a problem where functions weren't being attached to the window.

http://people.mozilla.com/~bnicholson/bootstrapper.xpi
http://people.mozilla.com/~bnicholson/bootstrapper-src/remote/replace.json

Brian