First iteration Canvas.printCallback proposal for WhatWG mailing list

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
First iteration Canvas.printCallback proposal for WhatWG mailing list Julian Viereck 9/19/12 9:47 AM
Hi there,

this is my draft for proposing the printCallback as implemented by the PDF.JS team (it's called mozPrintCallback for Gecko/Firefox):

        https://etherpad.mozilla.org/printCallbackSpec

The idea is to send this to the WHATWG mailing list and get the standardization started for this.

Talking to Roc, he mentioned "In particular you should explain why nothing simpler can do the job.". I don't really know what's the best way to do this here. Also, should the "How The PrintCallback-API Solved The Problems For PDF.JS" section be there?

Best,

Julian