Summit 2013 announcement

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Summit 2013 announcement Jeff Beatty 4/4/13 3:38 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm passing this message along that was sent out to all vouched
Mozillians (see, it pays to be vouched ;-) ).

Hello Mozillians,

As you may or may not have heard, we have just announced the dates for
the 2013 Mozilla Summit - October 4th - 6th in three cities:

     Paris, France

     San Francisco / Bay Area, California

     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

To be considered for an invitation, we need to know if you are
interested and available to attend by April 10th,   2013.

Before you decide, take a look at Mitchell�s blog post about the Summit
here and my
post about it here
  Our wiki page here

If you receive and accept an invitation, which will be sent by the first
week in May, Mozilla will arrange and pay for your travel and
accommodations (details to come).  April 10th, 2013 is a firm deadline
so please do your very best to let us know by then.  If we don�t hear
from you, we will assume you are not available to attend.

Here�s how.  You must do both of these things by April 10th to be
considered for an invitation to the Mozilla Summit 2013:

     Add your home country (where you�ll travel from) to your profile if
you haven't already:

     View the Summit 2013 group and click the 'Join Group' button if you
are interested and available to attend the Summit:

We will let you know if you�ll be invited, via email, by the first week
in May.  We have a small working group figuring out who will go to which
location and will share those details as well by that date.

Official registration details will come by June   30th, 2013.

Thank you all,

Mardi Douglass

Internal Communications @ Mozilla

IRC #summit2013