Mozilla App Contest - Kranti'13

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Mozilla App Contest - Kranti'13 Dwaraka Nath 2/7/13 8:07 PM

Hey all,

For people in and around Chennai, there is an app competition that's happening at Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College as a part of their annual computer tech fest, Kranti. Mozilla is also a part of this developer contest. Participants may build either Firefox add-ons or applications for Firefox OS. Surprises await for the ones who come up with something really good :)

Naresh Kumar, Chennai rep will be Mozilla's presence organizer at the event. If you'd like to come and participate, you may want to check with their website more information[1]

Thanks,
Dwaraka

[1] - http://www.kranti13.com/index.html
Mozilla App Contest - Kranti'13 Keshav Kumar 2/8/13 7:07 PM

>Hey all,

>For people in and around Chennai, there is an app competition that's happening at Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College as a part of their annual computer tech >fest, Kranti. Mozilla is also a part of this developer contest. Participants may build either Firefox add-ons or applications for Firefox OS. Surprises await for the ones who >come up with something really good :)

>Naresh Kumar, Chennai rep will be Mozilla's presence organizer at the event. If you'd like to come and participate, you may want to check with their website more >information[1]

>Thanks,
>Dwaraka

Thanks for letting us know. I will e registering for it soon :)

Regards,
keshav kumar