|MongoDB 2.3.2 unstable available for testing||Ian Whalen||1/11/13 12:12 PM|
MongoDB 2.3.2 is now available for testing.
As a reminder, 2.3.2 is a development release and is not intended for production use.
The 2.3 series will evolve into 2.4 which will be for production.
Some highlights of this development release include:
- SERVER-380 basic text indexing and search(!)
- SERVER-8008 $push to sorted array
- SERVER-991 $push to fixed size array
- SERVER-340 $setOnInsert modifier for upserts
- SERVER-7781 $geoNear operator in aggregation framework
- SERVER-6531 $within operator in aggregation framework
Changes to defaults
- SERVER-7779 _secondaryThrottle is now on by default
- SERVER-7769 --objcheck is now on by default
- SERVER-1752 Improved the performance of simple counts